Trip to gaon

So guys I am here with my next part..   
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The train ride was supposed overnight. They had gotten on the train at about 4 in the evening and they were to reach next morning at 5. Then they had to get a bus near the train station which would take them to the goan area. Bus ride is about 2 hours.

It was around 6:30 already. The train at stopped at a station and Sameer and arjun along with rohan had gone to get few snacks such as chips and cola for everyone.

Juhi:"Waise Preeti tumhara exams kaise gaye"

Preeti:"Accha tha bhabhi. I passed. Aane ke baad I can start working as a stylist "

Juhi:"Yeh toh bahut accha hai."

Naina:"Aapka flight attendant ki job ka kya hua"

Juhi:"I applied for leave as in pregnancy it's not safe to travel back and forth "

The train horned 2 times and the boys had still not returned. Naina looked out the window to try and find them but couldn't see them anywhere.

Preeti:"Tera bachpan ka darr abhi tak nahi gaya na"(She said breaking Naina thoughts)

Juhi:"darr?"

Preeti:"Naina ko bachpan se pata nahi ajeeb sa darr hai. bachpan me jab train se uthar the kuch kaam ke liye iska pura dhayan unhi pe reheta tha. Isse lagta tha ki agar train chaldi toh Chachaji yahain chut jayenge"

Naina:(Juhi and preeti laughed)"Haso mat muhje nahi pata muhje esa kyun lagta hai"

Sameer:(As the train started to move he along with arjun and Rohan came and settled down in their seats)"Kya lagta hai"

Naina:"Kuch nahi..Tum kahan the train chali jati tob"

Sameer:(Laughs)"Toh me tumhare uss hero Srk ke jaise train ke peeche bhag leta"(Everyone laughs while Naina makes a face)

Sameer opened a chips bag and took out a chip bring it in front of her as she took the chips in her mouth Sameer talked to arjun. They kept feeding her and himself as they communicated with each other. After few hours Chachiji came to their section.

Chachiji:"Baccho khana khaoge.  8 bhai gaye  kuch khalo phir jaldi bhi sona hai kal 4 bhaje uthna hai"

Naina:"Ji Chachiji me aapki help karti hoon"

Naina and preeti went to the elders seating area and help Chachiji bring out some plates for everyone. They served everyone and took few plates to the youngsters in the second section.

They eat as they talked, teased and laughed. After eating the yummy aalu puri made by Chachiji everyone was sitting in their seats. It was dark outside now and the window brought in cold wind.

Rohan:"Aap log last time kab gaye the gaon"

Naina:"Bahut saal ho gaye hain. I think.last hum tab gaye kab hum 11 the me they..aur.. "

Sameer:"Nanu ki death hui thi. Me Delhi sift hua tha jab"(Everyone looked down as the atmosphere changed. Naina intertwined her hands with Sameer but no one saw. He smiles at her)

Rohan:"ohh"

Preeti:"Oh no.."

Juhi:"Kya hua?"

Preeti:"Nainnaa kacheruu"(She said looking at her with worried eyes )

Naina busted into laughter as everyone looked at her confused except Arjun who was trying to hide his smile seeing Preeti glaring at Naina.

Romeer:"Kacheru?..Yeh kya hai "