9 months

So guys I am here with my next part...
Hope you enjoy it...
Please do vote and comment...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Naina's voice over...

9 months.... these 9 months are such a beautiful time for a woman. To have a life inside you growing each passing moment. To feel it start to become so big that it can now kick and respond to your sound. To be able to bear so much pain just for the music  of ur kids cry and giggles.

I still remember my first 9 months as if they happened yesterday. The struggles, the cute moments, Sameer and family's care everything about it was cherishable.

Naina's voice over ends....

it's been 2 months since Naina found out she as pregnant. She still remembered her family's reaction to hearing this news. Chachaji and Rakesh were on the moon. Chachiji was so emotional realizing that the Naina that was just a baby in her arms few years ago is now herself going to have a baby. Arjun, Juhi everyone was delighted on this news. The Maheshwari/Somani had became very protective of Naina. Poonam used to tell Naina how Mamiji wouldn't let her do anything when she was pregnant with Raghav. Well the situation was way worse here. Sameer was being very protective of Naina. If it was his decision she wouldn't get up from bedrest still the 9 months ended. Thank god to Vishaka and Mamiji was making him understand that walking around and doing few things helps in pregnancy.

As if now Naina was laying on her bed staring at the dark ceiling. She could hear the slight snores of her husband next to her. She looked at the clock next to her and saw that it was 4:30 in the morning. From the past 1 hour she is trying to sleep but couldn't. Why you may ask. The answer was simple. Cravings. She was having her first ever craving of Mango ice cream. 

After one hour of trying to suppress her craving, she gave up and sat on the bed sighing. Feeling the moment, even Sameer got up and looked at her.

Sameer:(Sleepy husky voice)"Ky..kya hua Naina. Sab theek hai na"

Naina:"Kuch theek nahi hai"

Sameer:(Getting alert)"Kya hua. dard ho raha hai..Vomit aa rahi hai?"

Naina:"Nahi..bhook lag rahi hai"(she said like a kid)

Sameer:"Bhook?...me kitchen se kuch leke aata hoon"

Naina:"Nahi..muhje ice cream kahana hai...mango ice cream "

Sameer:"Naina subhe 4 bhaje ice cream kaun khata hai..hum din me ice cream kha lenge abhi me tumhare liye dhood leke aata hoon"

Naina:"No no no...ice cream hi chahiye."

Sameer:"Naina per"

Naina:"Sameer me yahan itni considerate thi aur tumhe  1 ghante se utha nahi rahi thi ki tumhari neend nahi kharab ho aur tum...mere liye ice cream bhi nahi la sakte..kaise pati ho"

Sameer:"I...a...okay fine but sirf ek cup"

Naina:(Changing her expressions from a sulking face to a grinning face)"Really...I love you mera sona mona"(She said pulling his cheek)

Sameer:(Amused)"sona mona?"

Naina:"Haan ab jao jaldi se ice cream Lao...fast fast"

Sameer nodded smiling as he headed down to get her icecream...no no no...mango icecream. Sameer was enjoying this behavior of Naina. Usually in their relationship he was the one who acted like a child or baby and she was always the one who pampered him. He was the one who demanded things, but after her pregnancy Sameer was finally getting a chance of pamper Naina. He was getting a chance to see a side of Naina which was babyish, demanding, cute, and quiet frankly he was enjoy it.