Fight for love

So guys I am here with my next part...
Hope you enjoy it..
plz do vote and comment...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The day went by very quickly with Samaina and Preehan sharing their experiences of the past week. It was Around 9:30 in the night when Everyone headed to bed early due to tiredness.

Samaina's room...

Naina entered to see Sameer on the bed reading a book. Naina looked Amused as she headed to the restroom to change into sleeping clothes. When she came out, Sameer was still deep into reading the book.

Naina:(as she sat next to him on the bed)"Kya baat hai Mr. Malhotra. Book pardi ja rahi hai"

Sameer:"Muhje book pardne me zayda koyi problem. Educational book is a big no. Per interesting book muhje pasand hai. Plus yeh book dad ne di thi kuch hafte pehele per abhi time mila pardne ko"(He bookmarks his book before putting in on the table)

Sameer pulls Naina in his arms as they lay down In the dark. Sameer was playing with Naina's fingers as she layed her head on his chest looking up at the ceiling.

Naina:"Aaj Shaam ko Amrita ma call aaya tha. Woh...woh bahut parashan thi."

Sameer:"Kyun?"

Naina:"Woh kehe rahi thi ki Pandit Shaadi ki  baat ko ignore kar raha hai"

Sameer:"What?"

Naina:"Muhje bhi nahi pata. Per she said whenever she said that they should talk about their future he changes the topic. I..Sameer Pandit se baat karo na. Muhje pata hai woh esa nahi hai usse kuch parshan jar raha hai tabhi woh iss topic ko ignore kar raha hai"

Sameer:"Me karta hoon baat usse"

They continued to talk for few mins before falling asleep. It was around 7 when Naina and Sameer woke up but not due to the Alarm clock but die to the phone ringing.

Sameer:"Yaar itni subhe kaun phone kar raha hai"(He pulled the cover over his head while Naina woke up yawning as she headed to landline in their room)

Naina:"hello"(She said sleepily as she picked the phone up. Surprisingly at the same time she also heard Rohan's voice through the phone. Probably he also picked the phone up and as landline lines were connected in the 90s.)

Rohan:"Bhabhi?"

Munna:"Rohan Naina."(They heard Munna's  voice from the other end of the call. His voice was filled with worry and tension )

Naina:"Munna?..kya hua tu itna tensed kyun sound kar raha hai"(hearing Munna's name Sameer also woke up and Came next to Naina and signaled through his hands asking what happened. Naina nodded in a no and Kept the phone on speaker )

Sameer:"Munna kya hua?"

Munna:"Bahut barri karbard ho gayi yaar"

Preeti:"munna bata hua kya jaldi. Dara mat"(They heard Preeti voice. Probably she joined the call with Rohan )

Munna:"Me abhi puri bata nahi pata sakta. Bus itna samajlo ki Mere Aur Swati ke parents ko humhare baare me sab pata chal gaya aur hum...hum..ghar se bhag gaye"

Preehan/Samaina:"WHAT!?"

Naina:"Ese kaise bhag gaye. Munna tu"

Munna:"Bhabhi bhagna parda warna wph swati ki shaadi karwa rahe the aaj kishi lalu se"

Preeti:"Shaadii...god"

Rohan:"Munna tu kahan hai hum abhi aa rahe hai wahan"

Munna:"Mandir ke pass hum hai. Pandit aur  Amrit ko Swati ne call kiya and woh log bhi aa rahe hai."