Problems

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Naina returned to her desk and got busy in work. After sometime Payal came and told her it was lunch time. She nodded and headed to the cafeteria area with payal and the boys.

Karan:"Toh Naina I heard the boss boss called you today"

Naina:"Boss boss?"

Arjun:"Haan actually boss boss matlab the owner of the office. His dad and Him just combine 2 different industries. Somani and Maheswari industries. Though I heard he is the step son of Mr. Somani. "

Karan:"Also some new guy, I think his second son will also join soon as the 3rd boss."

Naina:"What about ma...Mera matlab 2 air log haina inki family se jo yahan kama karte hain"

Arjun:"Haan unke mamaji aur unka beta. But they aren't the official boss. You can say the top 3 main boss are Mr. Somani and his 2 sons. Then their mamaji and his sons after them. "

Naina:"Ohh"(She said nodding. )

Neha:(Coming to their table)"Oh bhenji "(Hearing this word brought a smile to Naina's face. All the school memories came back to her)"Oh hello madam. Pagal ho kya. Behenji bolne pe smile de rahi hai"(she said laughing along with riya causing Naina to snap out of her thoughts )

Karan:"Leave her alone will you"(She said giving her a glare while Neha ignore him)

Neha:"Anyways I heard ki tumhe Sameer ne bulaya tha"(Naina looked at her with her eyebrows raised "Sameer " She thought. )

Naina:(In her mind)"Kya bata hai Mr.Maheswari aapka charms to office me bhi nahi gaya. Bechari me kis kis se bachaon aapne pati ko"

Riya:"Oh hello kahan kho gayi madam "

Naina:"Kahin nahi..Tim kuch pooch rahi thi"

Riya:"Yes. Why did he call you"

Naina:"And why should I tell you"(He remarked making everyone look at her in shocked. Riya and Neha looked at her with anger as she just taked back to them while Karan and arjun looked at her in surprised shock as she replied back with the same attitude. Lastly for Payal, she was just shocked )

Before Neha or Riya can talk back Mr. Somani entered the cafeteria. Naina's eyes widen as she saw her father looking for someone who she was sure was her. As Mr. Somani spotted her he walks towards their table. Before he can say something Naina stood up.

Naina:"Good afternoon sir. I am your new employee Naina."(She said pleaded through her eyes to no say anything related to him knowing her. Vivek stood there confused as he nodded at her and asked her to visit his office before leaving the office to which she nodded.)

Payal:"Kya baat hai Naina aate hi tum dono bosses ke office me ja chuki ho."

Arjun:"Sacchi me. Usually they don't meet any employee until it's really important. Usually our bosses are the ones who communicate in behave of us."(Naina just shrugged and headed back to work.)

In evening before leaving she headed to Viveks office. As she entered his office She smiled and stood up. She went in and hugged him.

Naina:"Sorry papa subhe ese weirdly behave karne ke liye"

Vivek:"Its okay beta per kuch baat hui kya"

Naina:"Nahi papa actually me sachati thi ki mera experience yahan ek normal employee ki tarah ho. Muhje kuch zayda extra importantance na mile. Aur agar sabko pata chal gayega ki me Mr. Somani ki bahu or Mr. Sameer Maheshwari ki biwi hoon toh woh real nature nahi rahega sabko meri taraf. Ishi liye maybe 1 ya 2 months me liye I want ki kishi ko yeh na pata chale.  Jab me settle ho gaongi tab hum sabko bata sakte hain"(Vivek smiled and nodded)