My Wife

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it...
Before we start to read, I want to thank you all for the love u have given this story...This is the 50th part of the story and I am very happy that my story could reach this level...I hope you all continue to love and support this story ..Thank you !
Without futher delay lets get into the story...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

4 days went by fast with studying and Family moments.....in these 4 days Sameer took great care of naina....Naina's period was gone and also today was Wednesday meaning the first day of their exams....

Wednesday Morning in Maheshwari House....

Sameer:(yelling)"Naina chalo late ho raha hai..."

Naina:(from the kitchen )"haan aayi..."(she came out after few min with dhayi shakar (yogurt mixed with sugar)

Rohan:"Bhabhi yeh kya hai "

Naina:"dhayi shakar...yeh lo...(she feed Rohan and Sameer...)"isse sab accha hoga or test me good luck bhi milega.."

Sameer:"naina ek min..."(she looks at him confused as he takes the yogurt from her hands....but soon smiles as he forwards a spoon full to her)"waise toh tum already accha karogi...per good luck ki toh sabko zarorat lagti hai..."(he states as he feed her a spoon full)

Rohan:"accha chalo ab late ho raha hai.."

Vishaka:(kissing all of their foreheads )"accha best of luck...accha se exam dena.."

Deepika:"best of luck bhaiyas and bhabhi (she said kissing the cheeks of all 3)

After getting their best wishes from all family members they headed to college...

In college...Red rose..

Preeti:"waise ek baat toh acchi hai ki hum sabko ek hi saath testing class mili charo din..cheating karne me asani hogi..."(Rohan eyes widen while naina hits her on her head...)

Naina:"cheating ki bachi..agar time cheating ki na toh me Chachiji or maa se bolke tera Hum Aapke Hain Kaun movie wala plan cancel kara dongi..."

Preeti:"aare behena esa bhi kya kehena....mazac kiya hai humne...itna bhi kya chirdna..."(she said all dramatically making everyone laugh and naina giving her an angry stare)

Rohan:"Accha chalo exams ka time ho raha hai.."(They left for their class room...)

For the next 3 hours everyone was busy giving their exams....after 3 hours everyone was feeling good about the exam.....They had an hour break to eat and relax before their next test for another 3 hours......after having lunch in the cafe they again left to their second exam.....

From Wednesday it became Thursday then Friday...and finally it was Saturday....the last day of exam.... the best day for some and the worst for some.....now u might be thinking why worst well that will reveal soon.... Anyways so after giving the last test the gang gather up by the hall...

Munna:"finally tension khatam hui..."

Preeti:"haan yaar...or ask toh movie ka bhi plan hai.."(she said excitedly )

Rohan:"movie ki timing 4 bhaje hai...abhi 2:30 ho rahe hai...toh ek kaam karte hai red rose me kuch khake phir chalte hai.."

Pandit:"bhai tune muh ki baad chen li"

Amirta:"tuhje kahane se zayada kuch aur bhi pyaara hai ya nahi.."

Pandit:"haina tu.."(they share a eyelock which is broken by preeti )

Preeti:"ankhe baad me larda lena abhi kuch khane chale.."(she said as she pulled swati and amrita...while everyone else followed them...naina started to go but sameer held her hand and took her to the music room....