Sangeet

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope u enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After sometime Naina's mehendi was finished. She was just sitting alone on the couch letting her mehendi cool. The boys were around Sameer chatting with him while the girls were helping out in serving the guest.

Meanwhile on the other hand, in a corner, Sunaina's eyes were on Naina only. She looked worries though almost as hesitate. She remembered her conversation last night with Kartik. She closed her eyes remembering their talk.

Flashback...

Sunaina:(on the call with kartik)"are you sure Kartik...matlab yeh kuch zayda hoga."

Kartik:"nahi sunaina She deserves it..You just do what i said..."

Sunaina:"per kartik me ese kaise...matlab..Naina ko.."

Kartik:"oh common Sunaina tum kuch nahi kar rahi ho...Tumhe bas usse correct time pe  ghar ke peeche laga na....baki sab mere plan ke hisab se ho gayega.."

Sunaina:"tum sure ho usse kuch nahi hoga.."

Kartik:"haan sunaina me overboard nahi gaonga.."

Sunaina:"okay ill do it.."

Flashback ends..

Sunaina's thoughts are broken as she looks around to see Naina looking around for someone. Sunaina looks around to see Sameer heading to the washroom and understands that Naina's looking for him. She thinks this is the best time and executes the plan. While on the other hands Naina was sitting on the couch looking for sameer.

Naina:(to herself)"yeh sameer kahan gaya..."(she looks at her hands and smiles seeing his name on her hands.)

Guy:"maam sir said to give this to you.."(just the preeti comes there)

Preeti:"yeh kya hai behen?"

Naina:"pata nahi..tu dekhna mere hanth me mehendi lagi hai.."

Preeti:"ruk..dijiye bhaiya.."(the guy leaves while Preeti opens the letter and reads it out loud)"Dear Naina, ghar ke peeche wali jaga pe aake milo plz.... tumhara sameer"

Naina:"Sameer ne yeh bheja hai?"

Preeti:"jijaji nahi toh kaun beheje ga tuhje naina...Ab behati kyun hai ja na..warna woh naraz ho gayenge"

Naina:"per abhi?"

Preeti:"Haan jaldi kar...kuch der me saare lardke naye ghar ke liye nikal rahe hai.."

Naina:"theek hai tu sambhal yahan"(She said as she got up and slowly sneaked behind the house. Seeing her go Sunaina thought her plan is on board. Though she was still worried, she ignored it thinking kartik will handle. She also follows Naina to make sure her plan works)

Meanwhile here Preeti smiles and heads towards the girls gang when she see sameer coming back inside. she frowns thinking why isn't he outside and goes towards him.

Sameer:(Who was talking to rohan sees preeti coming towards them)"kya hua saali shaiba rohan ke bina aapka dil nahi laga raha kya?"(he teased as rohan blushes while preeti ignored the comment)

Preeti:"Jijaji Aap yahan kyun hai aapko toh Naina ke pass hona chahiye"

Sameer:"Naina? Naina toh wahan mehendi....(he states as he turns towards where naina was supposed to be bur doesn't find her)"Naina Kahan hai?"

Preeti:(Shocked)"aapne ho toh woh ...ek min agar aap yahan hai or aapko nahi pata ki naina kahan hai toh woh chiti (letter) kisne likha  tha?"

Sameer:"Kaunsi chiti "