Wedding functions

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The rest of that day went by quick. Next morning came. Naina was up and ready. She did her regular routine of heading to the temple in th house before heading to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Kanji:"Namaste Bhabhi ji"

Naina:"Aare kanji bhaiya aap aagaye.  Gaon me time kaisa gaya"

Kanji:"Bahut accha bhabhi ji. Per aap sabko miss kiya"

Naina:(Laughs)"Humne bhi miss kiya aapko kyun Kaka"

Kaka:"Haan "

Vishaka:(Entering)"Naina beta tu yahan kya kar rahi hai. Ja Jake interview ki tayari kar. dekh sab le liya ya nahi. Yahan me sab dekh longi"

Naina:"ji maa"

After having breakfast Naina along with Vivek and Sameer leaves for the office while Mamaji and Devang left for a meeting somewhere else.

Office...

Sameer and Vivek drop Naina in the front of the office before heading up to their cabins. Sameer before leaving Made sure to wish Naina best of luck and kissed her forehead promising to see her after the interview before she heads home.

Naina was taken into the waiting area where multiple people were seated waiting for their interviews to be taken. After Few people's turn, Her chance came. She went inside to give her interview.

Overall the Interview went fine, But few questions confused her. She remembers Vishaka warning her about these questions.

Flashback..

Vishaka:"Waise toh beta tum ready ho. Bus kuch specific questions hai jo tumhe ek certain tarike se denge honge. yeh question sirf lardkiyon se pooche jaate hain"

Naina:"jaise ki"

Vishaka:"if ur married or not. If so then when. "

Naina:"Shaadi se kya lena dena hai maa"

Vishaka:"Its related to it Naina. They think that of we are married then we will have kids soon. So lardkiyan baccho, Ghar aur office ko ek saath nahi sambhal sakti."

Naina's voice over ...

Kitni dukh ki baat hai ki yeh mentality abhi bhi hai iss duniya me. Abhi bhi interviews me girls ke liye alag questions rehete hai. Abhi bhi companies avoid hiring married women in the fear of having to give them parenity leave. Haan 90s aur 2000s me bahut changed hue hai, Even for women but still women are not fully free in this world.

Naina's voice over ends

As Naina gave the interview, she kept her confidence up and answered all the questions keeping Vishaka's advice in her mind. Though Vishaka wasn't a full time employee, she used to help Vivek out from time to time and she knew multiple things about the workplace.

After the interview was over, Naina came out of the office. They were to call her with the results a few days after. As She was walking out she bump into someone.

Naina:"Sorry sorry sorry woh maine.."(She looks up to see Sameer smiling at her)

Sameer:"Kahan khoyi hai aap madam ki aapne pati dev tak aapko nazar nahi aaye"

Naina:"Sameer tum bhi na.."

Sameer:"Accha Naina jaldi chalo na bhook lag rahi hai. "

Naina:"Haan toh Under jake khao na maa ne khana toh pack kiya tha"