Naina!

So guys I am here with my next part...
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Naina along with the girls made breakfast, That everyone eat together before Naina looked at Sameer to speak.

Sameer:"Maa..woh...humhe...I..."

Aunty:"Kya hua sahil.."

Sameer:"Maa humhe jana hoga "

Aunty:"Kahin bahar jane ka plan hai kya. Toh jaona enjoy karo. Shaam ko 7 bhaje se pehele aa jana ghar per "

Sameer:"Actually hum...maa..woh.."

Naina:"Maa aap mere saath aaye"(Naina makes the aunty sit on the couch and she heads into the bedroom they slept last night. as she comes out with 2 different photo frames.)"Maa yeh kaun hai"

Aunty:"Sahil...au.."(She looked up at everyone then at the photo as eyes fill with realization)"Woh log nahi aaye na...Ka..kabhi nahi aayenge...me.."

Sameer:(Sitting next to her)"Woh log aaye ya na. Hum hai aapke saath Maa...Aunty.. Me janta hoon ki aapko yeh ghar aur iss ghar ki yaadon se bahut pyaar hai. Toh me yeh nahi kahonga ki aap humhare saath chalo. Per Aunty me aapke liye ek nurse lagvana chahta hoon. Woh aapka yahan dhayan rakh payengi aur hum aapse milne aate rahenge."

Aunty:(running her hand through Sameer's hair while using one hand to cup Naina's face)"Aapne na hoke bhi aapne lagte ho tum sab. mera ek kaam karoge."

Naina:"Ji boliye na"

Aunty:"Kya Aunty ki jaga maa bula sakte ho. Accha lagta hai"

Preeti:(As everyone smiles)"Ji bilkul Maa"

Sameer:"Aap humhara naam nahi jana chahegi?"

Naina:"Me Naina. Yeh Sameer. Preeti, Rohan, Munna, Pandit,  Amrita  aur woh Swati"(Naina said pointing at everyone )

They stayed with the Aunty for few mins before deciding to leave and promising to visit soon. After a 45 min journey they reached Ahmedabad.  Everyone decided to head to Maheshwari Mansion first as it will have more space to freshen up and relax before they decide what to do next.

At Maheshwari Mansion...

Samaina and gang entered to see everyone, including swamuna parents, and Agrawals along with Maheshwari/Somani present in the house. Samaina and Gang froze as they didn't expect everyone to be present here.

Preeti:"Lo ho gaya khand."(Only the gang heard what she said and mentally nodded in their head. Swati's grip tighten on Amrita's hand while she looked at munna scared)

Vishaka:"Naina Preeti.."(She said as she saw the gang. Everyone turned and looked at the entrance to see the gang. Vishaka hugged the kids as she made sure they were okay.) "Kal kitna bara storm aaya aur tum sab ghar se  bahar pata nahi kahan bhatak rahe the"

Sameer:"Maa..maa..we are fine."

Preeti:"per kuch der me hum fine nahi bachne wale hai"(Vishaka looked at Preeti confused then followed her gaze to swati and Munna's parents and understood their dilemma )

Vishaka:"Dekho tum sab under chalo. Aur Munna Swati. Tum aapne parents ke saamne jao aur aapni baat rakho bina darre hue"

The next few hours were pretty tensed. Everyone watched as Munna and Swati tried to explain to their parents about their love.  They argued back and forth. Some times Vivek and Anand along with other elders tried to explain as well.

Munna:(being frustrated )"OK BUS!"(Everyone stopped and looked at him)"Nahi movies ne mera demaag kharab kara hai. Aur nahi humhara pyaar bus ek khel hai. Sach pyaar hai. Aap sab ko kya lagta hai. agar humhare shaadi kishi aur se karwadoge toh hum khush rahenge. Nahi! Haan aapki aur samaj ki Khushi ke liye hum ek saath rehelenge per woh rishta jhuta hoga."