Engagement

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope u enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

2 days leap comes in Samaina's life. It was Samaina's Engagement day. The preparation were going on for the event. The past 2 days were very tiring for the Maheshwaris. The past 2 days were filled with Preparation for the wedding and packing boxes for shifting houses.

The evening soon came. Everyone was dressed in beautiful dresses. Naina was wearing a navy blue legenga while sameer wore a black suit. The engagement was held in the lawn area of Maheshwari house. The lawn area was decorated with flowers and lights. It was around 6 when guest started to come. Naina was in her room with the girls getting final touch ups while sameer was with boys in Rohan room.

Preeti:"haaye behen tu toh geher dha rahi hai..

Juhi:"haan naina you look dam beautiful "

Amrita:"sameer to gaya aaj"(they all laugh teasingly "

While in Rohan room...

Pandit:"mana pardega bhai teri aur bhabhi ki love story kitne twist kitne turns ke baad yahan pohonchi hai..."

Arjun:"haan sameer tum dono ki story koyi super hit movie ki kahani ban sakti hai.."

Sameer:"waise muhje toh yakin nahi ho raha naina ab meri wife hai matlab pechale 1 mahine me kahi baar esa laga ki yeh sab ek sapna hai.."

Munna:"aare chitna na kar sab hakikat hai....aur kuch mahine baad aapne Rohan aur preeti ku bhi toh shaadi hogi.."

Rohan:"what?"

Munna:"haan bhai aaj subhe hi mine chachaji or Mausaji ko baat karte suna tere aur preeti ke baare me..."

Sameer:(hugging Rohan )"congrats bro"

Rohan:"thanks "(he said as he was still digesting the words munna said...just then Vishaka enters )

Vishaka:"Boys tum sab ready hue"

Sameer:"haan mumma"

Vishaka:"great Rohan munna tum sab isko leke aao jaldi neeche engagement ka waqt ho raha hai"(saying so she left)

Rohan:"chal bhai....tera intezar khatam hua"

The boys take sameer down to see the guest all busy talking. Seeing sameer everyone gather around blessing him as he makes his way to his seat on the stage. There were 2 stages set up. One on the side slightly facing the other stage where sameer and naina were supposed to be seated and another which is the main stage for any dance performance or other event. As sameer was seated in his place ,He look here and there for his beloved wife which is noticed my Deepika.

Deepika:"kya hua bhaiya bhabhi ko dhoond rahe ho?"(all laugh)

Sameer:(ignoring others)"yes deepika aapko pata hai kahan hai meri naina"

Deepika:"wahan..."(she said pointing at the entrance. Sameer turns to see Naina coming out smiling while the girls around her are giggling )

Naina looks up to see everyone looking at her, but her eyes only search for the one and only sameer. As soon as there eyes meet sameer winks at her while she blushes and looks down.

Vishaka:"naina chalo"(she says as she takes naina towards the stage where sameer is seated)

Naina voice over

Zindagi ke kuch pal sabhke liye bahut khass hote hai...jisme se ek pal hota gayi shaadi....Shaadi zindagi ka esa pal hai jahan aapke life ka new chapter suru hota hai...per humhari kahani me toh yeh bhi sab ulta tha...Ab aap hi socho koyi bhi husband wife haneke baad shaadi karta hai kya..(laughs) I guess hum karte hai ...