One in all means

So guys I am here with my next part.
Hope you enjoy it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Next day Naina woke up to a empty bed. She  frowned when she heard the water run in the restroom.

Naina:"Yeh Mr. khumkardan itni jaldi kaise uth gaye."(She shrugs and gets her clothes out. By that time Sameer comes out of the bathroom with just towel around his waist. He heads towards the mirror drying his hair. Naina smiles at him while heading in the bathroom to freshen up.)

After an hour or so Both Samaina were ready to head out. They had breakfast in room. Today was shopping day. Samaina planned to roam around the city and do some shopping today. Sameer and Naina headed out to the mall.

Meanwhile in Maheshwari Mansion. Guest have started to arrive in both Preeti and Rohan's house. Tomorrow evening is when  their engagement was fixed. Most of the guest stayed in a hotel booked by Maheswari's while Preeti's house was filled with her guest.

The engagement rings were already selected. The engagement was fixed to be held at Preeti's Colony like Naina's was held there. Preeti and Rohan both were very excited for tomorrow. Also tomorrow evening Sameer and Naina were returning back home from their honeymoon.

In Maheshwari house preparation were going on while Rohan was in his room with munna Pandit playing video games.

Munna:"Rohan tu toh champion hai game me. Humne toh kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki tu in sab cheeson me bhi number 1 hai"

Rohan:"Woh toh bus ese hi. Sameer ne sikhaya tha"

Pandit:"Yaar Sameer gaya Hua 1 hafte me liye hai or hum already unko miss kar rahe hai"

Munna:"Chinta mat kar ponga kal toh woh log aa hi rahe hai"

Vishaka:"Rohannnnn"(They heard Vishaka call them.)

They all head down to see Vishaka and Vivek talking to someone. Mamiji and Mamaji were also present. While poonam Bhabhi and Devang Bhaiya had gone to the hotel to meet all the other guest. They look at the person Vishaka is talking to and a frown comes on Munna and Pandit's face while a small smile comes on Rohan's face. Yes it was none other then Dadi.

Rohan:"Dadi"(He called out as he went and hugged her not before touching her feet and taking blessings )

Dadi:"Aare mera Rohan...Haaye mera baccha kaisa hai tu"

Rohan:"me theek hoon aap kaisi ho"

Dadi:"Theek hi hoon"

Mumma Pandit looked at Dadi and observed that she had not changed a bit. Same with hair. Same attitude and Same negative vibe. They sighed thinking what all Hangama is there to come in this marriage with her present. But one thing was for sure. No way they are gonna let her hurt Sameer the way she did in the past.

Munna:"Aare paripona Dadiji"(He said lunging her into a hug While she stood in disgust )

Dadi:"Yeh doni mawali yahan kya kar rahe hai"

Rohan:(sternly )"Dadi mere dost hai yeh "

Dadi:(Fake smiles)"Aare beta nera woh matlab nahi tha. Aur yeh toh us Sameer ke dost hai na"

Naina's voice over...

Films me toh darwane wale villains hote hai jo aapki zindagi taba kar dete hai per real life me toh yehi chote chote villains hote hai. Per yeh villain real Bollywood villain se bhi khatanak hote hai. Puchiye kyun? kyunki yeh zindagi bhaar aapki zingadi me ghum dalte rahenge aur aap kuch kar bhi nahi sakte. Dadi ke saath bhi kuch esa hi haal tha humhare. Jab bhi milti thi. Humhari zindagi me negative dalne ke liye hi milti thi. Aur hum kuch nahi kar pate the. Jaise ki Rohan. ab kare bhi kya Dadi jo hai woh uski. (Laughs)