First days

So guys I am here with my next part...
Hope you enjoy it.
plz do vote and comment....
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After few mins of driving everyone reached home. Naina gave the sleeping Raghav to Sameer while munna picked the sleeping deepika as they headed inside. Naina rushed in to help Vishaka with the ghar pravesh rasam as Preehan's car was only few miles behind there.

As Preehan's car came in to the drive way of Maheshwari/Somani Mansion, Everyone gathered around the door for their welcome. Vishaka and Naina along with Poonam set up the things needed for the ritual.

Vishaka:"Poonum Naina kyunki tum dono is ghar ki baardi bahuye ho I want ki tum dono Rohan or Preeti ka suagat karo"(They nodded and stepped forward )

Naina did the Aarti for preehan who smiled at her. Then Poonam instructed Preeti with few rituals such as stepping on red color taal to mark the her first steps in the house and other rituals.

After few more hours of after wedding rituals, Everyone were departed to theirs room. Poonam Bhabhi along with Naina took preeti to Rohan's room which was decorated with flowers and candles.

Poonam:"Naina tum preeti ke saath who jab tak rohan nahi aata me Devang ko dekhti hoon kab tak Raghav ko sambhalenge."

Naina:"Ji Bhabhi"(Poonam Bhabhi left as Naina turned to preeti who was seated on the bed)"toh devrani ji kaisa lag raha hai Mrs. Somani banke"

Preeti:"Jaise aapko lag raha tha Mrs. Maheshwari banke jethani ji"(They both laugh)

Naina:(Hugging Preeti )"Pagal hai tu..."

Preeti:"Ab jaisi bhi hoon behen toh teri hoon "

Naina:"Woh toh hai"

Preeti:"Naina me..mummy ke baare me soch rahi thi. Jab pooja di ki shaadi hui thi tab hum the unke saath uske baad teri shaadi main me thi. per ab..Ab toh woh wahan akele hogi na. Unhe kaun sambhalega. "

Naina:"Woh akele nahi hai Preeti. Tu chinta mat kar. Maine nikalne se pehele juhi bhabhi se kehe diya tha ki aaj raat woh Chachiji ke saath hi rahe."(Just then Rohan entered )"Acche me chalti hoon. Good night"(She said winking at Preeti before heading out while preeti blushed)

In Samaina's room..

Naina enters all tired to see Sameer seated on the bed with few letters in his hands. She sighs and goes to get changed. When she comes back Sameer was still opening the letters and reading them.

Naina:"Sameer kal pardlena abhi so jao"

Sameer:"Bus Naina 2 aur bache hain"

Naina:"Theek hai"(She said as she laided down next to him. He Keeps one of his hands on her head running his fingers through her hair while he read the last few mail)

Sameer:(Seeing the last mail)"Naina.."

Naina:(looking at home with sleepy eyes)"hmm"

Sameer:"office se letter hai tumhare naam pe"(Naina sat up in a jerk.)

Naina:"Job interview ka results ?"

Sameer:"Pata nahi kholo"

Naina opened the envelope and read the letter. Her eyes widen as she jumped on Sammer hugging him causing him to chuckle as he fell back on the bed with her on top of him.

Sameer:"Guessing by your reaction, I think you got the job"(Naina nodded excitedly )

Naina:"Meri peheli job Sameer.. Tumhe pata hai me kitni khush hoon"(She said while she grinned like a child getting candy)