Boating and Party

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Next morning.. Sameer opened his eyes to get a the beautiful view of his wife drying her hair. He smiled as he turned towards her and layed there admiring her. Naina was busy in her self, humming a song, While she dried her hair.

Naina:(Seeing Sameer up)"Utha gaye Mr. Maheshwari.. Muhje toh laga aap aapne honeymoon pe bhi 12 - 1 bhaje tak soyenge"(She said as she stood on the bed next to him)

Sameer:(pulling her which causes her to land on his lap making her gasp )"Kaise nahi uthey hum. inta khoobsurat nazara jo dekhna tha"(He said as he dipped his head in her wet hair.)

Naina:"Sameer dekho ab romance chordo aur fresh ho gao warna hum late ho gayenge"

Sameer:"Late? kiske liya"

Naina:"Tum bhol gaye.. Aaj boating jana hai "

Sameer:"Oh haan.."(Sameer gave Naina quick kiss on the cheek before heading to change while Naina took out some clothes for sameer and also kept things like her purse and camera aside so they dont forget to take it.)

After changing and having some light breakfast, Sameer and Naina book a cab and head to the boating area. They reach their very shortly.

Naina:(As they were walking to the boating area)"Tumhe yaad hai hai Sameer humhari peheli boating trip Mount Abu me."

Sameer:"Haan bilkul"

Naina:"coincidence toh dekho Sameer. Jab hum ek dusare ke pyaar me the tab hum mount abu me boating gaye. Phir college me jab hum humhari future or shaadi ke liye soch rahe the tab hum lonava me boating gaye aur hum yahan humhare honeymoon pe."

Sameer:(Teasingly )"Dont worry Naina next year jab bacche honge tab hum wapas se boating kar lenge"

Naina:(blushed)"Chalo hato"

Man:"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Maheshwari. Your boat has been booked for 2 hours. You guide will paddle and show you around. We hope you enjoy your experience today"

Sameer:"Thank you"

Man:"Before you head in we need you and ma'am to wear these life jackets (He said handing Sameer and Naina one jacket each)" Also any other luggage like purse or something needs to go in his water prove bag for safety purposes. You can keep this with you at all times though. Any other questions?"

Sameer:"No thank you. "

Naina takes the water prove bag and keeps all her belongings in it and zips it up then wears it. While Sameer was busy wearing the life jacket. After finishing with the bag, Naina turns to the Jacket and looks confused. She looks at Sameer for help who smiles and takes the jacket in his hand. He makes her wear the jacket and also tightens the string at the back.

Naina:(Walking towards the boats )"Yeh life jacket toh muhje bhi zayda barda hai"

Sameer:(Laughs)"Its made like that only jaan"

They reached the boat. Sameer climbs in first then extends a hand towards Naina. She smiles and holds the hand and gets into the boat. Just as they were about to sit down the boat wriggled a little making Naina lose her balance. Before she could fall Sameer held her by the waist and pulled over towards him standing her. They share a eyelock which was broken by the guide who asked if Naina was okay.

Sameer:"Ji.. hum ready hai"(He said as Sameer and Naina sat next to each other)

The boat started to move. Sameer and Naina sat next to each other as the guide who was also paddling the boat sat in front of them paddling. As they reached the middle of the lake, Sameer asked the guide to take some pictures of them to which he agreed. The guide took few pictures of Samaina.