Mehendi

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope u enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Samaina and the gang were sitting on the living area when the Bell rang again.

This time it scared the girls. Sameer goes and opens the door to see no one.

Sameer:"yeh kya mazzac chal raha hai."(he said looking out into the darkness )

Everyone comes and stands around him. Sameer starts to head out when Naina holds Sameer hands to which Sameer looks at her.

Naina:"Sameer kahan ja rahe ho...Under chalo"

Sameer:"Naina kuch nahi hoga"(Naina still looks at sameer with pleading eyes to which he gives up)"okay chalo under"(they come inside lock the door when again after 5 min the bell rings)

Rohan:"yeh kya ho raha hai"(before they can go open the door  they here vivek's voice)

Vivek:(coming down)"kya hua bacho "

Rohan:"pata nahi dad koyi baar baar door bell baja  raha hai"

Vivek:"accha me dekho kya"

Sameer:"nahi aap chinta mat kijiye me dekhta hoon.."(he said getting angry at who ever is playing this prank)

Vivek:"sameer"

Sameer:"hmm"(he said looking at vivek)

Vivek:"arram se beta.... lardkiyan bhi hai yahan"

Sameer:(looks around to see the girls with a worried face)"aap chinta mat kijiye "(he said with a small smile)

Sameer goes and opens the door to again see no one there. He sighs and closes the door.

Naina:"papa aap jake so jayiye"

Vivek:"per beta yeh sab"

Sameer:"hum hai yahan aap jake so sakte hain...kuch hoga toh hum aapko bol denge.."

Vivek:"theek hai .."(he said as he patted Naina head before heading back to his room...)

The gang sat down for few mins waiting for the door bell to ring but nothing happened....Thinking the person who was pranking them left, Naina and the girls sat down and started working of finishing packing. After an hour they started to head to bed when again the bell rang. Sharing a look with Sameer , Rohan heads to open the door to again see no one there. He was about to close the door when Naina stops him.

Naina:"ek min rohan..."

Rohan:"kya hua bhabhi?"(Naina walks out of the door to see a box with a touch on top of it near one of the bush. She starts heading near it while sameer follows her. She bends down and picks up the box.)

Naina:"sameer yeh.."(he takes the box from her hands when they here some movement. They look up to see 2 guys running in the dark. )"woh..woh kaun hai"

Sameer:(takes her in a side hug)"hey its okay..Main hoon na...Chalo under chale.."(he takes her inside)

Munna:"tujhe kya lagta hai sameer kaun honge woh 2 log.."

Sameer:"pata nahi yaar.."

Preeti:"jijaji  box ko aaram se kholna"

Naina:"haan sameer pata nahi kaun hai or kya chord ke gaye hain"

Sameer:"dekhne toh do naina"(he said as he examins the box to see a chit with Naina's name on it)

Naina:"mera naam"

Swati:"yaar yeh toh bahut creepy hota ja raha hai.."

Kamya:"Naina tuhje kaun yeh box behejega..."(everyone was busy trying to figure out the mystery of the box when naina spoke)