Toy Train

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Meanwhile back at ooty. Samaina headed out to the hotel and booked a cab.

Naina:"Sameer for the 10th time bataoge hum kahan ja rahe hai"

Sameer:"10th time ho ya 100th me nahi batonga"

Naina:"Sameer plz na"

Sameer:"surprise jaan"(He said winking at her as he pulled her in his arms)

Naina:"Sameer "(Naina says shocked by his actions )

Sameer:"kya Mrs. Maheshwari "(He asks seeing her failed struggles of getting out of his arms)

Naina:"Sameer chordo woh kya sochega"(She whiper- yelled)

Sameer:"Naina hum aapne honeymoon pe hai aur woh tumhara koyi mama nahi hai jo humhare baare me soch ke taane maare. Just enjoy the moment jaan"(Hearing this Naina frowns but stops her struggles)

Naina:"Sameer"

Sameer:"Hmm"

Naina:"time kya ho raha hai"

Sameer:"6 bhaj rahe hai"

Naina:"Ab tak toh Shaadi ki dates paki ho gayi hogi na"

Sameer:"Haan shayad"

Naina:(After few mins of silence )"Sameer ab toh batao kahan le ja rahe ho. Already peechale 20 mins se behete hai him yahan."

Sameer:"Almost there Naina"(He said looking around.)"Aap yahin rok dijiye , Thank you"(He Said to the driver.)

They got of the car. Sameer held Naina's hands and started to walk towards a direction while Naina just looking around trying to figure out the place.

At one point Naina was looking at a certain family who were enjoying themselves. She smiles looking at them but soon her smile disappears when She looks front to see Sameer missing. She looks around to see find Sameer but sees hin no where. She runs a little front to see if he had been there but no sign of Sameer anywhere is found. At this point She starts to panic. Just then she hears a train whistle. She turns to see A toy train station. She moves towards it and enters the station to see a toy train ready to leave.

Sameer:"Nainaaaa"(She hears Sameer's voice )

She turns around and see Sameer seating in of the compartment of the toy train. Soon another whistles is heard and the train starts to move slowly.

Sameer:"Naina jaldi aao"(Sameer screames as he sees Naina run towards him. The whole seen looked like the DDLJ movie scene. Right before the train leaves the station Naina grabs onto Sameer's hand and climbs on.)

Naina:(After normalizing her breathing )"Tum pagal ho kya sameer kahan gayab ho gaye the"(She said hitting him on his chest )"Me kitni darr gayi thi"

Sameer:"Accha accha sorry baba. Aaj ke baad aapka hanth kabhi bhi nahi chordonga"

Naina:"You better not"(She said as she went and sat on the opposite bench as him)

Sameer:"Naina common na gussa thook do and enjoy the ride "(He said as he settled down beside her and pulled her closer)

The toy train had compartments or small carts divided by a glass frame. It was already dark outside and the toy train was supposed to give them a whole view of parts of the city which was decorated by colorful lighting and looked beautiful at night time.

The whole ride was about 30 to 45 mins long and throughout the whole ride our Samaina talked, looked at the view, Took few pictures to save the reels, And most importantly romanced. Sameer kept his head in Naina lap while she played with his hair looking outside.