Prep for engagement

So guys I am here with my next part...
Hope you enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment ...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

At the shop.....

Preeti:"namaste  bhaiya......"(to the shopkeeper )

Man:"namaste beta....tum angothi lene aayi ho na..."

Preeti:"haan..."

Man:"ek min me abhi lata hoon..."(Rohan was busy looking  at the different rings when preeti sees him)

Preeti:"shaadi karne ka plan hai kya..."

Rohan:"what..nahi toh...."

Preeti:"toh ese kyun dekh rahe ho jaise kisi girlfriend ke liye ring kharid rahe ho..."

Rohan:"kyun tunhe kya me jis bhi lardki ke liye ring dhoondo..."

Preeti:(feeling little jealous )"matlab sach me koyi hai..."(rohan was going to say no but the man come back)

Man:"aare beta yeh lo..."

Preeti:"dhanyawad....."(she paid him and both of them headed to the bike....preeti was a little upset thinking about Rohan girlfriend )

Preeti:(in her head)"yeh muhje ho kya raha hai....muhje kyun farak pard raha agar uski koyi girlfriend hogi bhi toh..."

Rohan:"preeti chale...."

Preeti:"haan....chalo..."(she sits on his bike and both head home....)

Meanwhile.......samaina....

Naina comes out of the car...and is looking at the airport like a kid...while sameer smiles at her ....

Guys I just want to clarify that I have been to the airport and I only know how days rules but from naina voice overs I got to know a little but more about airports in the 90s but still I am not sure ....so I will just write things I think u could do in the 90s and if I am wrong and sorry....

Sameer:"naina ab ander bhi chalna hai ki bahar se hi darshan karogi airport ka..."

Naina:"nahi nahi...chalo...(soon they go to chachaji....)

Chachaji:(teasingly talking about the car ride)"kaisa tha ...."

Naina:(bring out bhodhu naina and misunderstanding...)"bahut accha hai chachaji....kitna bara hai yeh airport.....me bata nahi sakti kitni khush hoon me..."

Sameer:(mentally face palming himself )"ahhh naina chachaji car rode ke baare me pouch rahe..."(naina looks at sameer .. than at chachaji who is just smiling....and she blushes and looks down...)

Chachaji:"accha jaldi chalo....un logo ki flight land hone wali hai...."(all 3 started to head in....they had a security check which  was new for naina as she has never been here)

Lady:(to naina)"next..  aap hai..."(naina looks at chachaji who is behind her and sameer who is standing next to her ....the lady to chachaji and sameer )"sir aap dono wahan jaye mens ka wahan hoga..."

Chachaji:"okay....naina hum wahan hai lardko or lardkiyon ko  ka alag hai..."

Naina:(nervously )"theek hai chachaji...."

Chachaji:"chalo sameer...."

Sameer:"ek min  chachaji....naina...(naina looks at him) Dekho darne ki koyi baat nahi hai .....bas tumhe us machine ke through jana hai....woh phir dusare side se hum bhi aa rahe hai...okay.."(naina nodded....and smiled at Sameer.....sameer...also smiled and followed chachaji to the mens side....having sameer encouraging words.. naina went through the machine...she finished  her security check before Sameer and chachaji as the boys line was bigger....she was waiting close by looking at the big airport....)