Mrs. Maheshwari

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
plz do vote and comment...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

In office...

The morning went fine. As today was Friday the work load was also less the usual. There wer about 30 mins left for lunch break. Naina had already explained to her co workers that her sister was gonna come and they had planned a day out.

The night before, Naina had decided to tell her friends about her real identity. She talked to Sameer about this and he had agreed on this. Naina had made a position in the Company on her own and now it's time for everyone to know who she is.

Payal:(coming to her desk with Karan and Arjun )"Tuhje kuch kaam tha kya Naina. "

Naina:"Haan muhje tum theeno ko kuch bol na hai"

Karan:"Bolo na Naina"

Naina:"Tum sab toh jante ho ki me shaadi sudha hoon"

Payal:"Haan toh"

Naina:"Haan toh.. mere husband ka naam..Sameer hai Sameer Maheshwari "(The 3 look at her shocked )

Payal:"Sameer Maheswari matlab boss"

Karan:"Matlab iss company ke malik"

Arjun:"Matlab tum Naina Maheshwari "(They all bombed her with questions )

Naina:"Shhh...haan me Naina Sameer Maheshwari hoon"(She looked at the 3 of them who stared at her in shock)"Umm guys"(She shook them to get them out of their shock )

Arjun:"Wha..I...a..Naina..I..what?"

Naina:"actually when I joined, Main nahi chahati thi ki muhje koyi special treatment mile. I wanted to make my own position in this company. Jo I feel ab maine kar liya hai. Ishi liye maine Sameer or papa ne socha ki we should tell everyone"

Karan:"Papa..u mean Mr. Somani...omg"

Naina:"Haan..Aur before we other I wanted to tell u 3 personally as u know.."

Payal:(Coming out of the shock first and hugging Naina)"Omg Naina that's amazing. I cant believe it. Tum aur Sameer..Agar socho toh kitni acchi Jodi hai.."

Arjun:"Tabhi h used to get called into their office quite often"(Naina nodded whom the 3 smiled at her)

Karan:"Muhje toh uss dono fashion deva reaction soch ke maza aa raha hai I mean jab unhe pata chalega ki Naina Mrs. Naina Sameer Maheshwari hai toh kitni jalegi na unki"

Payal:"I an excited for that too"(She said giggling as they high fives while Naina just laughed imagining their reaction to herself)

Neha:(Coming towards them)"Bardi haasi as rahi hai. baat kya hai?"(She asked in attitude as Riya followed her)

Seeing them Payal arjun and karan busted into laughter while Naina stood there shocked seeing her friends shamelessly laughing at Riya and Neha on their faces. She wouldn't lie. She did control her laughter but a smile come on her face anyways.

Riya:"What the hell are u laughing at"

Karan:"Nothing nothing "(She said controlling his laughter)

Neha:"You...tum sab humhara mazzac bans rahe ho na.. now u watch.."

Naina:"What?"

Riya:"I will..."(She stopped as they turned to See Sameer enter their office. Neha and Riya gave the sweetest Smile to Sameer covering Naina and her friends )

Naina:(Frowned seeing them give flirty Smiles to Sameer )"yeh dono kabhi bhi nahi sudharenge. Pata hai ki woh shaadi sudha hai phir bhi kaise dekh rahi hai meri Sameer ko"(She said to herself but Her friends heard and turned to her with a smirk on their face while she looked confused and raised her eyebrows asking for what)