Engagement

So guys I am here with my next part...
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Next morning came by. Sameer woke up to see Naina in his arms. Her face was glowing while she snuggled into him. He smiled as he kissed her forehead. He then kisses her cheeks waking her up. She blushed looking at him while he chuckles and snuggles into her neck area leaving small kisses.

Naina:(Biting her lower lip)"Sameerr Chordo muhje"(She said as he pushed him a little. She grabbed the blanket around her and ran to the bathroom while Sameer layed on the bed for few minutes smiling thinking about last night before getting up to go get ready. )

Today was the day they had to head back home. It had been a week since they came here and it was one of the best vacations Sameer had ever had. After freshening up Sameer and Naina checked there final arrangements before leaving the hotel room to the airport.

In the Texi..

Naina was resting her head on Sameer's shoulder as he had his arms wrapped around her. There was complete silence in the car except for the 90s music playing in the background and people outside the car honking and going on with their daily life.

Naina:"Sameer muhje toh yakin hi nahi ho raha ki aaj meri behen ji Sagai hai. I mean can you believe it. Ese lag raha hai ki kal hi toh Preeti aur Rohan mile the lardte jagardte hue or aaj. Aaj dono ek pyaar ki door me bandh ne wale hai"

Sameer:"Haan sahi kaha tumne time kitni jaldi beeta hai. Muhje toh kabhi Kabhi lagta hai ki yeh sab ek sapna hai woh jab meri neend kholegi tum mere pass nahi rahogi"

Naina:(Looking up towards his face to see him lost looking outside the car. She signs understanding his inner thoughts and slowly moves closer and kisses his cheeks  before Whispering )"I love you."

Sameer looked at her shocked before looking at the driver to see him busy driving. He again, still with his eyes widen, looks at Naina to see her smiling suspiciously. Shock would be a understatement to say as if now. His Naina just kissed him! On the cheek! In public!

Naina:(Breakin his thoughts )"Sameer I know tum kya soch rahe ho. But plz don't take tension na. Hum aapne ghar ja rahe hai. Humhare bhai behen ki shaadi hai. Toh plz smiles. Tum ese serious serious aache nahi lagte. Haste hue bahut handsome lagte ho"(Sameer signs and passes a small smile to her to which she frowns looks at him with an angry cute face. Seeing her a soft smile comes on his face. )

Sameer:"Happy "(He asked smiling )

Naina:"Yep Mr. Maheshwari "(She said with a cute smile)

He hugs her as they reach the airport. He always believed Naina was an angle. She always mad things look so easy and lovable. He himself knew that she herself had dealt with all the things he had scene in Delhi. Taiji was no less then Dadi in taunting Naina. But one thing that made taiji different was that some where in her heart she still considered Naina as her family. On The other hand, Dadi, for sure, Never  thought of Sameer as family.

Few hours passed. Samaina had landed in Ahmedabad. Mundit had come to pick Samaina up in Sameer's car. As Samaina collected their luggage and moved to leave the airport they met munna and Pandit who hugged Sameer tightly.

Munna:"Kya bataye bhabhi Aap dono 5 din ke liye kya gaya hum toh akele se ho gaye"

Sameer:"Ab zayda dramatic mat bano. Ghar chale"

Pandit:"Haan bhai chal."(They all settled down in the car with mundit up front and Samaina in the back)

Pandit:(Teasingly )"Aur kaisa raha aapka honeymoon "(Naina blushed while munna and Pandit laughed)