First Night

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

In the car...

After bidding final byes the car started to it's new destination. Though  Naina still had tears in her eyes, her sobs had ended. She looked at Sameer to see him looking at her with worried eyes. He blinked his eyes in reassurance as he pulled her closer in his embrace. He slowly murmured sweet words in her ears as he hugged her tightly while Naina doshed off.

After 45 mins, the car came to a stop in a new mansion. Naina opens her eyes to see outside and is mesmerized by the new house. In the night it lit up with all the decorations.

(imagine night time with light and decoration around it)

Sameer got down from the car and helped Naina get down as well. He smiled seeing Naina's reaction to the house. They walked to the entrance of the house to see Vishaka with mamiji and other ladies waiting. Vishak smiles at Them as she does their Aarti.

Vishaka:"Naina beta ab is khalash ko dakha marke ander aao."( Naina follows as said. They enter in and head to the living area. Naina looks around the house while Sameer smiles.)"beta bus do theen rasam baki hai fir tum dono aaram karne chale jana"

Samaina nodded as they did the left over rituals. After doing all the ritual. Poonam bhabhi guided Naina to her new room. While munna Pandit took sameer to the side.

Munna:"Dekh bhai waise toh normally yeh time tuhje tease karne ka hota hai per hum kya kare. Teri love story toh inti unique hai ki tuhje saare experience bhi honge ab tak. Per fir bhi rasam toh rasam hoti hai.."

Sameer:"Hato tum dono phaltu me drama mat karo. Muhje jane do."(saying this he headed to his room ignoring them)

In samaina room..

Sameer enters to see the whole room decorated with flowers. He sees Naina sitting in the middle of the bed. He heads towards her and sits on the bed.

Sameer:"Naina."

Naina:"haan "

Sameer:"I love you"(Hearing him Naina looks up and smiles )

Naina:"I love you too Sameer "(Sameer looks at Naina with a different emotion in his eyes. Naina blushes and looks down)

Sameer sees her looking down and holds her chin and makes her look up. She cups her face and rubs his thumb on her cheek. He leans in and kisses her cheeks. Then he perks her nose and eyes. He looks at her before kissing her forehead while Naina just closes her eyes. His eyes then move to her lips. He looks at her eyes for permission. She smiles  and blinks her eyes before looking down shyly. Getting the permission, Sameer leans in and slowly puts his lips on hers. At first both of them didn't move their lips at all. Then slowly Sameer started to suck her upper lips. Slowly after few seconds Naina start to follow his movements. Seeing Naina respond brought another passion in his soul. He pulled her closer with a jerk causing Naina's Hands to land in his shoulder. Their lips move in sync. Naina hands grip the Sameer's shoulder as she start to lack her breath. Seeing this Sameer breaks the kiss as he rest his forehead on her. They both look looking into each other eyes breathing heavily.