Epilogue

So guys I am here with my last part of this story...
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

8 years later...

It was 8 years since Suman's birth. Maheshwari/Somani Mansion looked almost the same. Ofcourse with time and things changing, so did the house. Now everyone had their own Nokia phones.  Yes Smartphones were yet to be normalized. Multiple things had changed in the house but one thing that didn't change was Samaina's love.

Naina had became a famous writer. She had open her own production house called Naina Sameer Maheshwari production. They had released multiple shows that had been loved by people throughout India. Sameer along with all her family members were really proud. Sameer and Rohan had officially taken over the Maheshwari/Somani industries while Vivek decided to retire and spend time with family.

Preeti has opened her own salon which was also doing great in business. Poonam and Vishaka along with Mamiji have helped Preeti alot in the initial days with the salon but now she has hired few of her own employees.

As for Munna and Swati, They had a girl Named Neha who was 6 years old while Swati was currently pregnant of 5 months with another baby. Munna had taken over his dad's business and had taken it to another level.

As for Pandit and Amrita, They had a boy named Arush who was 5 years old. Amrita works in a small company while Pandit started his own supermarket.

Today was a big day for Naina. She was really excited today. Though her day started pretty normal with her waking up before Sameer and heading to wake the kids up. As if now it was around 10 in the morning.

We See Naina, who was wearing a saree running after an kid with a glass of milk in her hands around the house. She looked tired and annoyed but the kids giggles filled the house.

Naina:"Neil....Neil mumma bahut gussa hone wali hai ab. Neil babu please ruku"

She saw Neil her 3 year old son run into Rohan who laughed picking him up.

Rohan:(Tickling Neil)"Kyun badmash. Mumma ko itna parashan kyun karta hai haan?(Turning to Naina)"Bhabhi me isse dhood pila donga aap upper jao bhai aapko bola rahe the"

Naina:"Thanks rohan"

Naina smiled as she handed the glass of milk to Rohan before heading upstairs. On the way she saw her 8 year old daughter, Suman, and Preehan's 7 year old son, Rahul, playing with Rishab who was now around 10.

She entered her room to see Sameer sitting on his desk working on the computer. He was dressed office pants, but his wasn't wearing a shirt. Infact his shirt was laying on the bed. She frowned seeing him dressed. Did he not remember what today was. Why is he dressed for office when usually he takes a day off every year today.

Sameer:"Arre Naina please mere shirt ki button theek kardo na. Muhje nikalna hai aaj ek bahut important meeting hai."

Naina:"Per Sameer aaj.."

Sameer:"Naina baad me abhi shirt please "(He said still looking at the computer screen)

Naina looked down sad before she went and fixed his shirts button. Maybe he forgot, She thought. Or maybe it is a important meeting and he will be back soon.

Naina:"Sameer ghar kab tak aaoge"

Sameer:(Looked up confused)"Shaam tak kyun?"

Naina:"Woh...kuch.. kuch nahi"(Her mood of officially off now)"Yelo tumhari shirt"(She threw the shirt at him and left the room disappointed while he looked at her shocked)