Tufan....

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment....
Here we go.....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Naina and Preeti led juhi toh arjun's room....

Naina:"best of luck bhabhi....and haan aapko kuch bhi chahiye humhe bata dena...bye.."

Juhi:"bye..."(naina and preeti left the room....and juhi sat alone on the bed looking around the room....when Arjun entered the room ....)

Arjun:(sitting on the bed)"juhi tum tak gayi hogi...jao change karlo...phir so jate hai...waise bhi kal subhe 3:30 tak uthna hai..."

Juhi:"theek hai..."(juhi went and changed into her nightgown and same with arjun....after changing both layed down on either sides of the bed....staring up at the ceiling....suddenly arjun keeps his hand on juhi hand....and held it...)

Arjun:(facing her)"juhi muhje nahi pata ki humhara safar kaisa hoga...per haan me itna zaror janta hoon...ki jab bhi tum meri zarorat hogi me hamesha tumhare pass rahonga....tumhare saath..."(juhi smiled and nodded...she both turned to their side facing each other....and soon sleep took over them....)

Everyone slept peacefully not knowing of the storm that awaits them the next day....next morning...around 3:45 all were ready and set to leave to the temple......the girls were wearing a salwar suit .....while juhi wore a saree....

At the temple.....(juhi's parents and the agrawals arrived to see vivek and vishaka also ready there with the boys and deepika...)

Tauji:"aare humne zayda wait toh nahi karwaya..."

Vivek:"aare nahi nahi...hum toh bas abhi hi aaye...waise yeh humhari beti hai deepika...woh school ki wajah se yeh shaadi me nahi aa payi...."

Deepika:(to everyone )"hi...."(than she went to naina and preeti and hugged them)"maine aapko bahut missy ki..."

Naina:"humne bhi deepika...."(and she pats her head)

Taiji:"ne wah beta tum in dono ko kaise janti ho.."

Deepika:"yeh toh meri bh..."

Sameer:(interrupting her)"aare taiji...woh ek din me deepika ko park leke gaya tha...wahan naina aur preeti chachaji ke saath aayi thi....wahin mili thi..."

Taiji:"accha..."

Panditji:"chaliye pooja suru karte hai...."(all nod and head inside the temple....arjun and juhi sat and started the pooja aur to say havan... while others sat around them....sameer and naina sat next to each other in the back so no one noticed....)

Sameer:(whispering so only naina can hear )"naina chalo na....mandir ke peeche ek tree hai.....mummy kehe rahi thi ki agar wahan ek larda aur lardki ek saath dhaja bande toh unka saath janmo ka nata zord jata hai..."

Naina:(whispering so only sameer can hear)"tum pagal ho kya...kisi ne dekh liya toh..."

Sameer:"koyi nahi dekhega....hum pooja khatam hone se pehele aa gayenge...accha ek kaam karo tum chachiji ko boldo me mumma ko bol deta hoon...plzzzzz naina..."

Naina:(smiles at his cuteness )"okay okay chalo...."(naina tells chachiji who agree thinking about how she wanted that as well..and she heard of it from people too...while vishaka agreed because of sameer...and his pleading....after telling there parents both slowly headed behind the temple....making sure taiji and tauji didn't see...)

Behind the mandir....

Naina and sameer reached to see a big tree...they got the thread from the bhagwanji and holding hands they started to walk around the tree......it was very early in the morning so no one was at the temple except them and their families......after completing 7 rounds...both came in front of the tree and joined their hands in prayers.....