1. Love at first sight ❤

Author P.O.V

This story starts from class 9 of all these characters and continues lifelong.

Sehmat P.O.V

I got up and woke my sister Ahaana too because it was the first day of school,of class 9 so I don't wanna get late and get scolded by my mom. Ahaana is my unidentical twin. She was born 5 minutes later than me.
'Ahaana wake up, it's already 6 am.' I said waking her up.
'Just 5 minutes moreee' she replied.
'NOO WAKE UP' I said pulling off her blanket.
'FINEE' She said.
___________________________

When we were going downstairs  T.V, Fridge were settling at 2nd floor and we thought somebody is shifting on 2nd floor.
Then at ground-floor we saw a girl of our age,in our school uniform and waiting for bus 🚌.
So I began to ask her some stupid questions.

' Hey! Are u in St. Xavier's as we are from that school only and I've never seen you ever here...Are u the new in this building and school?' I was asking questions non-stop.
Then Ahaana interrupted 'let her answer'
'Hi I am Alaya sen and I am new in this city and yes I am shifted to the 2nd floor and I am in St. Xavier's and I think you both are too??' She said.
'Yups! Nice to meet u alaya I am ahaana and this is my sister Sehmat. So can we be friends??' Ahaana replied and I also smiled at Alaya. Alaaya nodded.
__________________________________
Then bus came and we sat on our respective seats. I sat with Ahaana and Alaya sat with a random boy.  The bus was full only two seats were left and suddenly it stopped. And three handsome and cute boys came. All were good but one who was last (kartik)was damn handsome and I thought of 'love at first sight ' in which I never believed but it was so magical.
'Aren't they handsome and I think you liked that third one?? To be honest I liked the second one(ranbir)....'Ahaana  asked.
'Nope nothing like that' I replied.

Then the first boy(aly) came and asked that boy near alaaya to get up but the boy refused to so he pulled boy's collar and threatened him. So he got up and that rude boy sat with Alaya. But the thing I noticed was the other two boys sat just ahead me and I was so happy.

TO BE CONTINUED...

HEY PEEPS! Hope you all are good ...
So this is the first chapter of my book. So how was the first chapter do tell me in comments!!
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Happy reading!! 📚
Do vote and comment.

Your crazy writer
-Twinkle 💫