17.Feeling high!! 🍷

'Hey girls someone is messaging me to come outside hostel at 9:30 pm.' Sehmat said to Ahaana and alaaya.

'So go.' Alaaya said chewing the gum.

'He/she said with you both in midy or bodycon' She completed.

'I will not come' Ahaana said.

'I am also out then.' Alaaya said.

'Please girls.......pleaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeee............pleasshhhhsseeeeeee' Sehmat said with a cute face which can't get ignored by them. So they agreed.

At 9.20 p.m

Outfits

The three girls seeked out of the campus

The three girls seeked out of the campus. They all were having pepper spray in their clutches. Their was a car standing and the driver asked to sit inside the car. Then suddenly someone hugged alaaya from back. Sehmat and Ahaana didn't noticed the boy and sprayed the pepper spray on him. Which made a burning sensation and irritation in his eyes.

'Fuck you girls!!! What are you doing?' The boy asked.

Alaaya recognized the voice of that person.

'Ayush??' Alaaya asked guessing him.

'Yes babes it's me. And my eyes are burning.' He said in a pain.

'Ufff I am so sorry baby!' She said rubbing his eyes softly which made it better.

'So,you were the one who was messaging me?' Sehmat asked with a doubt.

'I texted you hottie' One more boy said. Sehmat turned around to see and that boy was Vihaan.

'What the actual fuckkkk' Sehmat screamed and just then Ahaana noticed Kabir.

'Sit in the car.' Kabir ordered all of them.

'nope we'll not' Sehmat screamed

Vihaan held her by her wrist and pushed her inside the car.

'Ughhhhh what the heck is all this where are you taking us?' Ahaana asked.

'Sshhshhh' That was all ayush did.

'What's your age?'VIhaan asked.

'18' Sehmat said.