14. Fates....💔

Two years had passed.Their lives had changed a lot. Same as the other teenagers their life also took a giant place for friendship.They became clever,wants privacy but they have opposite outcomes from everything they wish about.But till 11'th grade only.Sehmat and Ahaana are enjoying their schooling.And now fates have super special surprise for all of them.Distance between them will finally come to an end.Ayush,Kabir and Vihaan's centre of education is going to change.Sahir and Keerti had breakup.And Sahir already moved to the same school where Sehmat and ahaana were.Nobody knows that Sehmat and Ahaana are already in school where the three boys are moving.And finally separation will get over.They all are guilty for their pasts but,now they want to focus on their present.But the one person who is still trying to cure his inner wounds is Vihaan.He want to apologise Sehmat for what he has did to her.But she is still finding her.We are talking about everyone but where are our Alaaya and Ayush? Now all are getting their partners after two years but this pair is gonna disappear now.But something like miracle can also happen in Alaaya's life.And the jealousy in alaaya's mind for Sehmat is totally disappeared.

Here was a super short precap.I think all would've nunderstood their future.If any query DM or Comment.

Till then take care

Byee!!

Twinkle