13.Shifted or not?? 😕

Before starting the chapter:

Thank you soooo much all of readers.Just because of you guys Crazy affection crossed 6k reads.And sorry too for late updates.And at the end of chapter JASLY SHIPPERS ke liye kuch twisty but cute hai.Now let's get into the chapter.

Author's P.o.v

Everything was going fine now except one thing that is Sehmat and ahaana are shifting.It was the day they were shifting.Nobody wasn't aware about this except Alaaya.Ahaana and Sehmat were keeping their luggage and essentials in car.But at that moment vihaan was roaming on road just then he noticed Alaaya sipping frooti.(Oh my gosh how cute she might be looking :D)And he also noticed some luggage.So he took initiative to ask her.

"Hi!!Who's luggage is this?"Vihaan asked.

But....Alaaya thought to prank him by saying that she is moving out.And she don't know about their fight.(Haaye my innocent jass. :D)And sehmat and ahaana were upstairs at their home.

"I am shifting." She replied.

"Oh okk.....But where??." He asked her as if he loves her.

"Hostel"Alaaya said controlling laugh.

"Ok...Have a great journey!" Saying this he was about to leave but something caught his eyes.And that was a painting which was wrapped transparent sheet.He went near it and found it very attractive.And when he saw the name written on painting was "SEHMAT".Then he remembered some of the paintings from sehmat's room.

Then again he asked Alaaya "Is this Sehmat's painting?"

"Yes.So??" Alaaya asked.

"Umm....Nothing"Saying this he finally left.

And after sometime Sehmat and Ahaana left.They both reached there.They did a quick sightseeing of school with principal and their parents.After that their parents left.And they both went into their dorm.Their were so many girls gossiping,fighting and enjoying themselves.When the others saw both of them they all did a super quick friendship with them.They both started adapting the environment and vibes of every girl.And they even started tolerating super yucky food of hostel.

Ayush P.O.V

"Do I really like her?No she is not my type.But.....what about my feelings for her?"Ayush was asking himself.

(Try to guess about whom he is talking about.Comment.)

"Should I ask mom?No way.....What will I ask her that I like her??"Again he asked himself.

"If I ask her then she will say why are you asking this and I am small for these."Again and again he was asking stupid and silly questions to himself.But he decided to tell her.

Next day

Everything was so much dull.But almost normal.That timepass nibba-nibbi relationships were continued between Kabir-Vihaan and Pakhi.But ayush was in full form to confess her.Nobody cared about Sehmat and ahaana.

In the evening-
Ayush was standing in front of Alaaya's house and was practicing to confess his feelings to her.And then he rang the bell and alaaya opened it.

"What do you want now???"Alaaya asked arrogantly

"Ummm...voh...I ......like..that"Ayush said being hesitent.

"What rubbish you are saying?"It was clearly visible she wasn't in a good mood.

"Umm....I want....."Ayush became a complete opposite clone of himself.He used to be straightforward but now he is becoming a coward.

"What do you want???"Alaaya asked again.

"Nothing........Bye"Ayush said this and came back to his home.

Alaaya P.O.V

"Do I really like him?No he is such a dog......He can't be my Nibba."Alaaya was asking to herself.

"He is attractive,smart,stupid and dumb.Maybe or maybe not?"Alaaya asked herself again.

"Ughhh........I should study.It's better than thinking about that piece of sh*t..."Alaaya was thinking more and more about him and just then somebody rang the doorbell and she went to open the door.And it was Ayush.He was looking so adorable.But Alaaya has a special corner for someone else.So she can't think this about him.He was being nervous.Unable to say anything and then with his fumbling words he left.

"Such a bloody timepass."Alaaya said to herself.

IMPORTANT-

I really didn't had any idea to proceed this story.That's why everything from next chapter will be after 2 years.

PRECAP-

Sehmat and Ahaana are shifted in hostel.They are now loving their life.Vihaan and Kabir are good in friendship.Pakhi got exposed.It means all knows that she was dual dating.And now Pakhi is with Kabir and Keya and Amey are bf,gf.

And a special surprise with twist- Ayush had confessed his feelings to Alaaya and they are boyfriend girlfriend. But Alaaya likes someone else.

(Try to find that someone else.COMMENT.)

Till then keep reading my ff CRAZY AFFECTION.

Bye
Take care
Twinkle