5.Just weird...🤔

KABIR P.O.V

Pakhi was indeed beautiful. When Ahaana showed me her and Keya 's picture. I am not a playboy but I liked both Pakhi and Ahaana. It was a puzzle in life for whom should I choose.
Ahaana or Pakhi

* Thaamo han roka isko kisne hai yeh toh behta paani,
Kaisi paheli hai yeh kaisi paheli zindagaani....*

I was singing this song in my mind but Vihaan inturrpted by asking to go home. We agreed. When I was going I asked Ahaana about Pakhi's instagram account. She told me her user name Pakhi_agarwaal54 .
And...and my username was Kabir.khurana45 just reverse.
I bid Ahaana a bye and went. And went to Vihaan's house because my mom and dad went to France for something related to our business. So I will have dinner at his house and then we both will have a sleepover at my house.And our fathers are very good friends of each other.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile Ayush.....

Both girls were good but I hated that Alaaya. She spoiled my image in class and even I had to apologise to her.I was thinking about her but my thoughts were interrupted by knock on door.I went and opened the door and it was my so-called brother.VIHAAN.

(BOLD- AYUSH & ITALICS- VIHAAN)

Tell what happenend

Actually...um..m..

Huh?

Actually voh...voh...

Could you please stop hesitating and start speaking?

Actually...Could you teach me how to play CALL OF DUTY?

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..You wanna...hahah..learn...call..call of..haha...duty....hahahah..

So? Can't I learn?

No....hahaha

What do you mean by that??

NO..no come inside..

I thought him a bit today and after finishing today's session...I just asked him

You are learning it for Sehmat na?

Ye...NO...NO why would I learn for Sehmat?

No because I am playing from two years and you used to hate it but when Sehmat told she also plays so you got interested ....I mean wowwww...

Nothing is like that...

oh...

really....now come lets have dinner....mom,dad and Kabir are waiting at dining table

ok...wait that fuckboi kabir is also here?

Aye don't call him fuckboi..

whatever!!

We went to dinning table.Kabir was talking to my parents.I beacame happy about Vihaan because I knew he liked Sehmat. I know I don't like my brother too much but I was literally happy for him. So I opened lid of first bowl and it was my favourite DAL MAKHANI.In second was SHAHI PANEER. Third was NAAN. Fourth was PANEER TIKKA.Fifth was RICE then dessert was RASGULLA. I was very happy and then Vihaan asked to my mother 'Why is so much special food today mumma?'