25. Aww!! ❤

Ayush P.O.V

'I don't understand her problem dude. She says she hates me but today when I was smoking she hit me with her hand bag and that too very hard.'
Ayush said in confusing and rude tone.

'Bro its as simple as mathematics!' Kabir said to me.

'First of all math isn't simple! And secondly what is simple you are talking about?' Me being math hater said and asked him.

'Duffer she likes you.' Kabir said and I was like What- The - Actual- Fuck! Because that girl broke my heart but now she likes me. I know she is acting because she want to boast her relationship status in front of her friends which she was doing earlier.

'She is faking to be nice.' I said to him. Just then my beloved brother Vihaan oberoi came from his date which was with my future sister in law.

'Did you kept hanger in your mouth before going to date?' Kabir asked.

'Huh??' He asked dropping his wide big smile.

'You are blushing like hell. You are looking like a red cherry on a cake.' I said acting wise.

'Hehe not so funny!' He said in a no interested way.

'You tell what happened on the date.' Kabir said to him.

Back to the date.....
Sehmat P.O.V

As all knows that Mumbai is most famous for its traffic. And now I am stuck in traffic for more than 20 minutes. And now I had it all. So I decided to go there walking by my own.

'Driver, you go back to home! I can go by my own.' I said to the driver.

'Okay!!' He replied and I came out of the car. I was walking on the footpath just then a rickshaw passed and it was having an aluminium string attached to it which stuck in my dress' frill. And I didn't noticed it and kept on walking. But finally my dress torn. A bit. But still it looks bad.

'It's torn from the lower part. I can hide it.' I said to myself and saying this I walked more. The footpath was over so I stepped on road and just then a car almost bumped into me. And I imbalanced which led my heels stuck in puddles. And when I moved further my heels almost broke. But I still handled it. Just then a similar face came out of the car. It was Keya. Ahh.... date is spoiled now. I started to move but she stopped me.

'Hii sehmat!! Met after a long time! ' She said fake smiling.

'Hello! I am getting late. So bye!' I said sarcastically.

'On date with Vihaan?' She asked me. And I was surprised.

'How do you know?' I asked her doubtly.

'I was in the same restaurant in which he was waiting for you.' She said.

' Yah. So bye.' I said and resumed walking. But a hand caught my arm and dragged me backwards which made me fall on the road.

'We met after so long. So you ofcourse deserved a gift. Bye. Enjoy your date with this ruined outfit. 'She said and left.

'You bitch!!!!' I screamed at her. Just then someone pulled me up and it was Vihaan.
Shitttt. It's a disappointing impression of mine. Duhhh. My white dress was half beige in color and my heels broke. It was so awkward. He was dressed cutely. Where I was looking shit in front of him.

'Hey It's fine. ' Saying this he took me to the restaurant as it was nearby. It was a grand restaurant. I don't know how he gets this much money. We are also rich as my father's name come in one of the richest business tycoon's list. His father is on No.2 and we are on No.6.

Whatever!!!!

We both were talking to each other and then the waiter arrived

'What would you like to order?' Vihaan asked me.

'Excuse me sir. Before you order the amazing and delicious food of The Great Palm Beach, I would like to tell you the history of our restaurant.'

Vihaan tried to cut him but the waiter being adamant to his words started telling us rubbish.

'Everyone has a favorite restaurant that he or she loves to eat at. The best restaurant to go to in Mumbai is Palm beach. This peaceful place has the most delicious food for all the Italian food lovers out there. The Palm beach is the most exquisite place to eat and is truly the finest restaurant in town.' The waiter wasn't taking a 1 second break and was just telling us shit. And to my surprise Vihaan was listening him like he want to handle it from tomorrow. And I had it all so I stood and seeing me like this Vihaan also stood and we came out of the restaurant.

'Such a headache!!!' I screamed on him.

'Who? Me?' He asked me in a hurt manner.

'No! That waiter!' I said annoyed but he held my hand. We started walking on the busy footpath of our city. Looks like serious and mature relationship. Right? But it isn't. I am very immature. Everytime I scream on that cute creation. I don't know why? Just then something caught my attention and it was a Pani Puri stall. And as I was hungry so I insisted him to come with me to eat.

(Duhh

(Duhh.... I wanna eat.😋🥺 But I can't. )

'Uncle two plates extremely spicy.' I ordered. But I didn't knew that Vihaan don't eat spicy. As they causes him blisters.
But still he ate them for my sake. Aww.
And just like this our date ended.

Back to the time

Vihaan was reciting whole story and Ayush was listening with full interest but Kabir slept in between. And ayush started hitting him with cushions. After a while Ayush thought to listen Alaaya once. So he dialed her number and she picked the phone.

'Hey can you come outside your building?'

'Umm.... why?' She questioned.

'Just come at 11.30 PM. '

'Okay' She finally obeyed.

Hello lovely readers!!!
I hope you liked their date. And anyone knows what will Ayush say to Alaaya?

Keep thinking| Reading | Voting | Commenting | Sharing | Loving

-Twinkle

😘❤