22. Oh nooo!!!!😱

Few days later-

Sehmat P.O.V

I was with bella in the nearby park. Actually Vihaan asked me to come there as he want to meet me. Idk what he wanna say. I was waiting for him from a long time. Just then my eyes fell on a familiar face. And it was Sahir with his pet dog. It was cute sight to watch. Duh I am just talking about his pet not him. I was hoping that he shouldn't watch me but as always luck isn't in my side.He saw me and I waved at him. He came near me. I don't think we broke up on good terms but still we are good friends. We hugged each other. I think many eyes were watching us. But we didn't give a glare back to them as we don't even know who they are. But suddenly my eyes fell on a lady and it was Vihaan's mom. What The Heck I did! Now she will again think that I am in many flings. But why to fear Vihaan has promised me that he will not tell about our relationship to anyone. So it was fine.

We both were feeling awkward I don't know why but I bent down and played with his dog.

'What is your dog's name?' I asked.

'Bella' He replied. I thought he was talking to my bella.

'Yeah. So what's it's name?' I again asked.

'Bella.' He again said bella.

'Why the fuck you are ignoring me?' I asked him.

'What?? How am I ignoring you?'

'I am asking your dog's name and you are playing with my bella.'

'What??-- Oh my dog's name is also Bella. I was continuously telling you bella and you thought I am playing with your dog and ignoring you.' He said. And I felt very embarrassed.

'Oh I am so sorry.'

'Ayee no need to be sorry. It's fine btw your dog's name is Bella right?' He asked.

'How do you know?'

' You only said.'

'Oh yeah.' Just then my phone rang and the screen red Vihaan's name. I picked it up and he said

'Sehmat where are you? I am waiting for you since 20 minutes.'

'What? Where are you? Even I am waiting for you.' I replied him.

'Where are you waiting?' He asked me.

'At the central park.'

'Oh god!! I texted you to meet at my place.'

'When?'

'Thirty minutes ago. Where are you lost nowadays?'

'Oh gosh! i am so sorry. I didn't checked my phone mahn. Okay just wait a minute. I am coming.'

*Call ended*

'Ummm....sahir actually I wanna go somewhere. Will catch you soon.' I said him.

'You were talking to your new boyfriend. Right?'

'How do you know?'

' I know you better than yourself. You keep changing your boyfriend.'

'Are you mocking me?' I asked him in a bit angry tone.

'No. I'm not.'

'You are and if you remember you were the one who broke with me.' Saying this I left.

___________________________________________

Vihaan P.O.V

I've called sehmat and to my surprise she was waiting for me in park. Seriously after even messaging her she is so careless. But it's fine I think. Mom wasn't at house just me sitting in hall and ayush with his girlfriend in his room. Just then the door bell rang. I opened the door and their was sehmat standing with her cute creature. They both came inside. I instantly hugged her and after 1- 2 minutes I released her from the hug. We both sat down on sofa. We were talking to each other but my eyes were only going on her hazel brown eyes and perfect M- shaped lips. Just then I was interrupted by her voice.