26. Is it true? 😭

Alaaya P.o.v

I reached outside my building, waiting for him to come. And then I saw someone honking the car horns. It was none another than Ayush. I opened the door of the passenger seat and sat there. My clutch on my lap and my eyes staring his cute face. He was concentrating on the road and there was a pin drop silence in the car. The drive was silent and full of awkwardness. I wanted to talk to him but didn't because I wasn't having any valid reason to. But then my brain resumed with its old fashioned idea.

'Where are we going? Are you planning to kidnap me?' I asked trying to look bold and brave.

'Yes I am planning to kidnap you. Now just shut up.' He said rudely.

And I didn't liked his cold behaviour at all. Just then he pressed his feet on the break. We were at 'AROMA MOCHA'. It's one of the best cafè of Mumbai. He asked me to come inside and he just tapped the button on the car key to lock it. We both entered the cafè together. It was  beautiful and aesthetically pleasant. But it was almost empty and it was obvious because it was almost 12 am. And just above the cafè there is a bar too so that's why it is open.

We took the chairs at the corner

We took the chairs at the corner. I sat and he sat in front of me. His facial expressions were serious. So I blocked the idea of pranking him. I was about to ask him that why he took me here but the waiter came to our table.

'What would you like to order Sir and Mam?' The waiter asked and I am a very big foodie so me being restless started to order.

'Umm... one plate french fries, cheesy bites, corn fritters, pizza with extra cheese, one bottle of Coca cola and one Belgium chocolate Ice cream and two coffee cheesecake slices. That's it. What will you order Ayush?' I asked him and he was staring me in a shocked way.

'What? I am not Emma Watson. So stop staring me. ' I said rolling my eyes and he digested my words and ordered just one Vanilla latte for himself.

The waiter took the order and left to prepare it.
It was an awkward silence but peaceful aroma of Vanilla and coffee in whole cafè.

We were staring each other for a long time and just then the waiter ruined our staring game and he came with our ordered food. He placed it on table and left. And I being shameless started to eat it. Just then he held my left hand and said 'Alaaya, I wanna tell you something very important.' He said in a cracking voice.

'What? Is my makeup ruined?' I asked him but he rolled his eyes in disappointment.

'Ughh... no. Actually.......' He said in frustation but with a cute expression.

'Actually?' I questioned him back.

'I have brain tumor.' He said with some tears in his eyes which he was trying to hold. My palms and forhead were getting sweaty. I was numb for few minutes. I wasn't blinking my eyes because it was unbelievable. Just some tear drops shed from my eyes.

'How did you get to know this?' I asked him.

'I am having some headaches from few days and when I went to the doctor (alone) he told me about this. And I've told about this to you only. Except you no one knows and I request you to not tell about this.' He said to me.

Just then tears from my eyes started falling more and more rapidly. I was unable to control them and then my headache started which was totally uncontrolable. I just kept my hand on my hand on my mouth to control my sobbing voices. I backed off my left hand from his firm hands and ran towards the ladies washroom.

And that pretty moment I realised that I love him. Because I never cried like this for someone. I only feel this kind of feeling when I am hearing my loved ones.

_________________________♡_________________________

Cliffhanger 💔

More heartbreaking things are left.
Till then Keep reading and keep supporting.
Do vote, comment and share.
-Twinkle
❤❤