10. Party over.🥂

Before starting chapter I would like to say congratulations to my favourite author SaniyaPriyadarshini.

As she completed 50 chapters of #HappilyEverAfter-Sartik. It's my favourite book and when I first red her book I really thought to write something and here it is #CrazyAffection. And Saniya di please ab next chapter mei janhvi se related aur suspense mat bnana vrna jaisa maine aapke comment box mei likha tha 'Voh Janhvi meri gaaliyan khake mar jaegi' voh sach ho jaega.And aapko pata h mujhe biggboss thoda bahut accha lagta tha but aapka #BiggBoss padhke lagta h real bigg boss aapki writing skills ke saamne feeka hai.So jaldi update krdo #BiggBoss bhi. And aapko pta h mujhe aaj wattpad ne dhoka de diya jab aapne aaj wala chapter update kiya toh wattpad ne notify nhi kra. But voh chodo aapko bahut saara Congratulations.

To all readers- Aap logo ko toh kya hee kahu, bade kanjoos ho gye ho.Vote ka button dabane mei yaar ek second kya paisa bhi nhi lagta to click kar diya karo mujhe khushi mil jaati h aur next chapter likhne ka motivation bhi. So kar diya karo.And aaj maine almost har remake film ke title likh diye hai chapter mei.Padhoge dhyaan se toh samajh aa jaega. Chalo bahut hogai baate lets get into the chapter:

Author's P.O.V

The party incident happened yesterday only.Nobody went school excpet amey,keya,pakhi,sahir and kabir. Others didn't went because they all were somehow hurt. So come on lets peep in their houses to know why they didn't went school.

Ahaana & Sehmat's parents:

Saif ali khan- Nihaar singhaniya

Kareena kapoor- Shagun Singhaniya

Kabir's parents:

Kajol devgn- Tara Khurrana

Ajay Devgn- Samay Khurrana

Ayush and Vihaan's parents:

Rani Mukerjii- Shreya oberoi

Shahrukh khan- Rohit oberoi

Alaaya's parents:

Salman Khan-Prem sen

Raveena Tondon- Mahima sen

At Alaaya's home:

Prem- What the hell alaaya! You went to party without telling us and drank alcohol too. You know na you are underage for these things.How many times we have to tell you! I am tired of you....We always gave you everything you want but you always betrayed us.

Mahima- I agree at your dad this time....Now you cannot go out without our permission....And that was good that your cousins called us.

Alaaya (sobbing)- Mom please forgive me this time....

Mahima- You always do these kind of stupid mistakes and then ask for forgive you.....but this time there is a strict no.......the water is above our head

Prem- Grow up Alaaya...be mature.....these stupid parties won't help in making future...you have to study hard for this....look at your friends....they are mature good in studies and some are good in sports or other co-curricular activites.....and look at you not good in studies,not good in sports. Oh yeah you are best in one thing CRYING. And why others take your friend Sehmat's example. She is A1 in academics, gold medalist in basketball and karate and such a good artist she is. She is also good in other activities and she is bold and mature which you are not, Just become like her then ask for forgiveness.Now go to your room.

Alaaya P.O.V

Dad compared me to that bloody Sehmat.Now the revenge will start.You just wait and watch Sehmat.