16. Just go to hell !🤬

His mouth was wide open after seeing Alaaya just in front of her eyes.He wasn't able to believe so he pinched himself and that was damn real.Nobody was sitting near him so she sat close to him.The teacher resumed her lecture.

'You here?' He asked alaaya softly.

'Can't I come?? I was missing you alot.I requested dad he didn't agreed first but then I convinced him.' She also replied softly to him.

'History is not written on her face.' Teacher ruined their moment by screaming in their ears.

'Sorry ma'am.' That was all he said.

After the teacher went back Alaya mingled her small finger with his.They both blushed and smiled softly.The bell rang and it was a sign that next class is going to start.It was media studies class.

Media studies class starts.

Ahaana P.O.V

'Students write down in your notebooks- Media studies is a discipline and a field........'The teacher started reciting the answer just then someone asked permission to enter.

'May I come in sir?' Kabir asked.

'Darn it!! How this fuckin insane is in my class and how even I didn't noticed him?'Alaaya questioned to herself.

'Yes you can and tell me why were you late in class?'Teacher asked.

'Actually.....that.....Ahaana told me that my friend is calling me outside.'He put a fake blame on Ahaana.

'What the actual Fffff........' Ahaana screamed but stopped at F because she was in front of teacher and whole class so it was obvious that she didn't wanted to ruin her impression.

'Sir I don't know what he is saying?He is just lying.Please believe me I didn't said him anything.'She said to the teacher and as obvious like every male teacher he believed Ahaana and she was proved right.

'Ahaana sit and you Kabir go and sit with Shreya.'And again he started reciting the answer.

(Shreya is a random girl.Not a big role.But she likes Kabir.A secret crush)

Lecture was getting a big bore every second but instead of books Ahaana was staring one thing and that was Kabir with shreya. They both were so mushy,clingy and comfortable with each other.And the fire of jealousy was burning in Ahaana's heart.And finally after 15 minutes the lesson was over.

All students left the class but Ahaana was finding something in her locker just then someone tapped her shoulder twice she turned and saw Kabir smirking.

'What the heck!! How did you dared to come close to me?Stay away!'She pushed him screaming on him.

'Aww darling keep calm!! I am your beloved boyfriend.' He whispered in her ears and her cheeks were burning hard.

'Ughhh.....The cameras are here just stay away you dumb'Saying this she left.

'Uffffff........'

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

The school hours were over.And it was 5 pm it means their coaching time which is hosted everyday by school's teachers itself. Alaaya was also in Sehmat and Ahaana's dorm.They three befriended each other steadily.They all were coming from their coaching and just then Sahir came to Sehmat and asked her to come in corner.They talked for a long time arguing and sehmat was crying.Then she ran into the dorm's washroom and was crying.Ahaana and Alaaya were noticing her behavior in a confusion.They knocked the door of washroom.

'Sehmat what happened?'Alaaya asked from outside.

'Nothing you both go.'She screamed on them.

They both were forcing her alot to open the gate and finally after long 30 minutes when sehmat was stable she came out.

'What happened Sehmi?' Ahaana asked her.

'It's just.....he...he just' Sehmat's voice started to crack.

'Huhh?Ahaana I think there is a network issue in our area that's why we are not able to listen her voice.'Alaaya tried to crack a joke but failed miserably.

'Not so funny! It's just.....that....bastard....sahir broke up with me' Sehmat said.

Listening this they both burst out laughing.

'That's not funny'Sehmat said them.

'Ohhh gawwddd almost whole class is behind you and you are crying for that boy' Ahaana said.

'But I am not behind whole class.'Sehmat replied.

'Ohhh god If I stay with you one more minute then I will become a mad girl like you.'Alaaya said taking her phone.

'Same over here.'Ahaana said.

'But I don't know why there was a red mark on his head.'Sehmat said remembering the moment she was talking to Sahir.

'Oh god just stop thinking about your EX' Alaaya and Ahaana said at the same time by exaggerating the word Ex.

Just then a notification appeared on sehmat's phone.She opened it and saw that it was a Whatsapp message and it red-

Hey I listened you had a breakup.Is that true?

Who the heck are you and How do you know about it?

Oh it means it is true.Congratulations you are out of the cage named relationship.

Just shut the fuck up!! Who are you?

You wanna know that Who am I?

Yes I want to.

Then come outside the hostel with your friend Alaaya and sister Ahaana in a midy or something bodycon.

Are you mad or what?You think I will come listening to you?

Yes.I do believe that you will come because it's someone very close talking to you.

If you think that you are very close to me then tell me who you are.

Just come at 10 pm.You will get to know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I know I am updating after 100000000 years.But sorry for delays as I was on a block from this book.As I was having lack of content.But now I am back and you all try to guess the person who is texting Sehmat and What was that red mark on Sahir's head.

Love you

Take care
-Twinkle

Crazy Affectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें