18. I hate you!! 😡

That kiss just lasted for a few seconds.And Sehmat parted away from him.

'How do you know I had a breakup?'Sehmat asked in a serious manner.

'That doesn't matters! Let's continue.' He said casually and was coming forward to kiss her again.

'It matters....IT MATTERS' She screamed on him.

'It doesn't. You had breakup na that's it!!' He said kissing her.

'Ughhhh........Just stay away from me.You dog!' She pushed him.

'What's your problem like seriously? Aren't you enjoying kissing me?' He asked her in anger.

'No I am not.You just shut the fuck up and tell how did you know about my breakup and how did you booked tickets for club earlier itself?' She asked him

'What the fuck!!! Yes I knew earlier about your breakup because.....' He was saying but stopped.

''because??Because whatt??' She asked him.

'Oh god are you dumb or what? I love you that's why I asked Sahir to break up with you.' He said in a one go.

'Are you mad??You think that I will say yes to you and will hop in a new relationship? Wait that mark on Sahir's face??Did you beat him?' She asked him in a angry tone.

'Yes so what? Your Ex sahir got beaten by me.Happy?' He also replied in same tone.

'I just hate you!' She replied with watery eyes.

Then the others also came so they left to the campus .It was 11 p.m and a dangerous time because the warden must be giving a check on students.Whether they are in their dorms or not.They however went into their respective Dorms.

Next day

The hangover was flew of the girls. They were in the class and Vihaan came and sat near Sehmat. But she asked a random girl to sit there and the girl agreed. Sehmat tried very hard to focus on lecture but the bloody commerce teacher again made them sit together. The next lecture was of Economics. And the teacher announced that a surprise test will be conducted and as obvious Vihaan didn't studied. And Sehmat being the scholar knows answer of every question but never helps someone in test because she don't want any other topper in class. Vihaan was asking here and there to help him but none of them agreed and finally sehmat felt pity for him so she asked him.

'Which question?'She whispered.

'One to Five' He replied.

'But there are only five questions.' She again responded him.And listening this his face held a fake giggle.And she showed him the answer sheet.

'Do you know any of the answer??' She murmured to him.

'Yes.My name and my roll number.' He mumbled back.And this reply left a soft chuckle from her mouth.And he stared at her with warm eyes.

'Ayee show these warm eyes to your books not me.'She said to him.

_________^__________________^______________^_______________^___________________^

Humanities classroom

Alaaya_x_Ayush

'You know what?' Ayush asked Alaaya.

'What?' She said writing the answer which teacher was telling to do.

'I think Kabir and Ahaana like each other' Ayush said.

'Huh? Ahaana and kabir never!!!' She replied.

'They do like each other.Notice them someday. Ok lets do something, You go to Ahaana and I will sit near kabir and ask them whether they like each other or not.' He said in full attitude.

'Ok then. Challenge.' She replied him in same confidence.

'Wait if it is a challenge then there should be a prize for winner too.'He replied her.

'What prize?' She asked leaving a sigh.

'If you win I will give you a kiss and if I win you have to give me a kiss.What say?' He said smirking.

'Such a dog you are!' She replied him giggling.And they both went near their preys.

Alaaya to Ahaana- Bro what's going on between you two?

Kabir to Ayush- I really like her a lot.

Ahaana to Alaaya- Yes a bit.I don't know whether he feels the same for me.

Ayush to Kabir- So ask her out.

Ahaana to Alaaya- No man! What if things get awkward ?

Kabir to Ayush- Meet her at today's YEAR-STARTING PARTY in evening.

Alaaya to Ahaana- Tell him then.

They both agreed on their friends opinion.

############################################################################

Year Starting party

All were enjoying the party.But without booze. Boring....duh....
It was dinner time. Ahaana was sitting near Vistaar (who remember him?)
Just then Kabir arrived and sat opposite Ahaana.

Ahaana- Hi Kabir! Meet Vistaar my best friend!

Vistaar- Ahhh...best friend hurts......EX BOYFRIEND

Kabir(with a hurt feeling)- Oh Hi how can I forget you.

Vistaar to Ahaana- Pass me the fork!

Ahaana- Huh?

Vistaar- Fork!!

Kabir wasn't interested in party anymore.

Ahaana- Kabir.....Can I talk to you for two minutes outside?

Kabir- Sure....

Ahaana- Kabir I know it's not been long since we met again.

Kabir(angry voice)- What are we doing here?I was just getting to know your boyfriend sorry I was just getting to know more about you 'EX- BOYFRIEND '.

Ahaana- Who?Vistaar?

Kabir- Oh yeah! Vistaar! Is Vistaar having a good time? Because I am having a great time.

Ahaana- Kabir I think you're over reacting.

Kabir- Am I?

Ahaana- Kabir......why are you?

Kabir- I don't know why I am so affected by this or if I have any right to get affected. But if something was going on, you could've let me know at least! Are you over him? You know what? Don't answer that question because I really don't care.

Ahaana- Ok.........I genuinely think you're being extremely unreasonable right now, Kabir! After all that you've said tonight......I don't think I owe you an explanation. Just.....No you know what we were just 10 year old god damn! We were just 10. I wanted to tell you something tonight. That's why I bought you here. I don't even see a point anymore. So..... I hate you!!

Saying this Ahaana left.

Next day Ahaana didn't attended school with some fake excuse as she didn't even told about this to Sehmat.

After school hours

Kabir called Ahaana.She declined it again and again.Days passed.He used to message her but as a respond he was just seen zoned.

Whatsapp chat of Kabir and Ahaana-

Kabir

3 days ago

Please pick up my call!
We'll sort this out.
I am really sorry!!

2 days ago

Hi!!

yesterday

Ahaana??

Seenzoned

Chapter ends!!

Hope you love this chapter!!

-Twinkle