2.SECTIONS 😉

Sections 😉

Vihaan P.O.V

It was first day of school and I was hella excited 😁 new friends, fun etc. I was getting ready and was going to my friend's house to pick him up but the only thing came in my mind was that I had to wake my spoilt brother too.
Finally after a long struggle he woke up.
Then I went to call my best friend Kabir.
.
Then our bus arrived and we all got in and it was already full only two seats were left so I thought that me and kabir will sit together and Ayush will sit alone but my expectations were blown away because my spoilt brother pulled a boy's collar and made him sit alone and he himself sat with the girl. The girl was beautiful but my eyes caught something else. A girl with brown eyes she was also staring at me but I shifted my gaze. And sat ahead her.
After a journey of 15 minutes we reached school and it was damn amazing.

Then we went inside the school it was very grand and beautiful. All students were making noise but when our principal came all became quiet and started walking.
I was confused in which section we were (kabir,ayush and me).
So I checked on the floor list that on which floor class 9th and its all sections are.
Then I saw that on 3rd floor I had to go so Me,kabir and ayush went together.We were very tired because we had to climb a lot of stairs. 

There were 2 sections of class 9th. So we went to section A and asked for my name so I get to know that me and kabir are in same section and ayush is in B. Then I saw the same girl again and she was staring me and I was thinking that Am I Looking Perfect or Not?? I don't know why I was attracted towards her.

ALAYA P.O.V

Ok so I was shifting to Mumbai and on the very first day of school I made new friends named Sehmat and Ahaana. They both were very good. The bus arrived and we sat but bus stopped once again and this time 3 boys came but one boy came and he pulled collar of the boy sitting next to me and I was very angry with him but anyways it was my first day I don't wanted to spoil it. We went to class but I thought my luck was now not with me because Sehmat and Ahaana were in section A and I was in B and that collar wala boy was also in same class and then I get to know one more bad news that my class teacher teaches science. Urghhh.....I hate science. 

To be continued.......

                                             Hey peeps! Hope u all are fine. I know today's chapter was boring and one bad news came THAT OUR KARTIK IS COVID POSITIVE AND IN THIS TIME WE HAD TO SUPPORT HIM SO A LOTS OF LOVE AND POSITIVITY FROM OUR SIDE. Will update soon and keep reading.

SPOILER:  SEHMAT- VIHAAN,AHAANA-KABIR FRIENDSHIP

Bye! Till then keep reading,see ya in next chapters!! Do vote and comment.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊