20. LIE OR DIE🔪

Author P.O.V

Ayush and Ahaana finally took the slam books from Kabir and Ahaana and red and it was obvious for them to get shocked because they both have written each other's name in almost every question. They also showed this to Sehmat and Vihaan. Vihaan was happy for them but Sehmat wasn't as she don't believe in love so she thought this is just teenage crush or attraction nothing else.

'Guys are you mad or what?' Sehmat asked Ayush, Vihaan and Alaaya.

'Why? What's problem in that?' Ayush asked.

'It is. Why to spill their beans when no need?' Sehmat again asked him.

'It's a need. We can make them a pair by showing them each others slam books.' Alaaya replied.

' It's a lie. You said them this is just for timepass but it isn't.' Sehmat tried to look smart.

' But if a lie helps to make someone's life better then it's not a lie.' Vihaan replied.

' Stop your filmi dialogues and do whatever you want to.' Sehmat started studying nw because she was very annoyed by stupid idea of her friends.

Kabir and Ahaana saw each others slam book. And --

'Kabir!! Are you sure you like me?' Ahaana asked him in doubt.

'Obvio!! But are you sure you like me?' He asked her again.

'Is it not visible on my face?'

'You really like me?'

'Obviously duffer!!' Saying this she hugged him.

'Ok...ok our work was just this. Now we are going you can continue.' Ayush said to them.

Alaaya_x_ Ayush

'Ohh god finally your idea worked!!' She said hugging him.

'See I said you I am genius' He said her.

'Yeah! Yeah I know!'

'What if we apply the same idea for vihaan and sehmat?'

'Cool idea!'

Alaaya entered the room.

'She rejected him na? I knew it. I stopped you guys from doing this.' Sehmat said in attitude.

'They are together now!' Alaaya said.

'WTF!!!' Sehmat screamed in shock.

'Yes but now listen me. Can you please fill this slam book for me?' She asked her giving the slam book.

'Do you think I am stupid sitting over here? I know you will give one book to me and one to Vihaan. So don't try to make me fool.' She said knowing the purpose of sudden arrival.

'Ohh you are thinking this? No no I am saying truth now.' She tried to lie.

' See me and Vihaan are already friends. So please.'

Alaaya to ayush-

'She disagreed!! And said they are friends now!'

'Friends?' He asked her.

'Yeah so?'

'Pyaar dosti hai, Love is friendship'

'So stupid'

_____________________________________