19. SLAM BOOK 📖

Author's note

For those who don't know that what is a slam book- It is a diary kind of thing in which some questions like your nickname, crush or other personal questions are mentioned. You just had to answer them and give it to the person whom gave you the book. And please tell that if something is not good going like anything bad about this book please tell. I'll improve it. Chapter continues below--

Kabir P.O.V

In mind

It's been five days since me and ahaana haven't met. We are in same class but she only comes in class for attendance and after that she roams in school. But wait. Who gave me the idea to confess her?

AYUSH!!!!

I will seriously kill him and his love Alaaya.

'Where are you lost?' The teacher screamed. Yes, he was in his class.

'Ohh....nothing ma'am' He replied to teacher and teacher started

Alaaya P.O.V

'He is trying hard for you. Why don't you accept him?' Alaaya asked.

'No. You are not understanding. The way he spoke to me was so bad.' Ahaana replied.

'Avoid!!'

'I can't! Just take your bullshit to him. Not me.'

Recess

'Just because of you, everything happened between them. ' Alaaya said hitting Ayush.

'Ohh baby ! What the heck you are doing?' He said being annoyed.

' Baby my foot! ' She said hitting him again and again.

'Ohhh I got one more idea! ' Ayush said suddenly when his mind clicked an idea.

' If we'll use your stupid plan then they will kill us.' She said being annoyed.

' No it's way better than earlier one. Just listen it once.' He said her with puppy dog eyes.

'What?' She asked him.

*They both discussed the plan. It will flashed ahead.*

'Oh my god !!!!! It's amazing' Alaaya screamed in excitement.

'See how smart I am.' He said to her smirking.

_________________________________________

Authors P.O.V

'Are you fucking mad? Like seriously you believe in these slam books?' Kabir asked Alaaya.

'Bro I do believe. Take one. Please.' Alaaya asked Kabir to take one slam book out of four.

'Why do you have four books?' He inquired.

'I will give it to Sehmat and others too.' She said him.

Both Ahaana and Kabir took the slam books.

_________________________________________

Vihaan P.O.V

In hostel's canteen (after school got over)

Vihaan-- Ok I have to say it!

???-- Say what?

Vihaan-- I like you Sehmat. I mean, I really, really , really like you. I've had a crush on you since the day we met. And it's been two years since that day. I can't keep in me any longer.