23. It's not like that!🥲

(A/N- If you get bored by this chapter then watch the video mentioned above. I am sure you'll laugh at least once.)

Ayush P.O.V

Alaaya was still hidden in my room. Mom was sitting in hall. So it was impossible to escape from situation. I went in my room and started to call her but she wasn't there. I thought she jumped from the window. But it's darn impossible. I don't know where the hell she is. I called her but her phone is switched off. Ughh leave her! I took my phone and started scrolling instagram. And after a few minutes I dozed off.

Sehmat's P.o.v

Ahaana- You obviously overreacted !!

Sehmat- How did I? It was about my self respect.

Ahaana- Oh godd! Such a bitch you are. Self respect my foot!

Sehmat- Duh.. what should I do now?

Ahaana- Visit his place again, Say aunty sorry and patch up with him.

Sehmat- Don't you think he should be sorry?

Ahaana- NO! Anyways I am getting a call from kabir. Talk to u later.

Sehmat in her mind' Should I go? Yes I should go and apologize.' Saying this sehmat left to his place.

Meanwhile in Vihaan's room--

Authors P.O.V

Alaaya was in Vihaan's washroom. And Vihaan was unknown about this. He entered room and scrolled through his instagram feed. Just then doorbell of his house rang and he ignored because his mom was sitting downstairs. And went to washroom to change in his night dress.

Meanwhile downstairs--

'Aunty I am so sorry. I should've not talked to you like that. I said all that rubbish in anger. ' Sehmat said to his mom.

'Oh really!! Do you think I will believe on your rubbish?' His mom said with frustration.

'See aunty!! I wanna meet vihaan. Please.' Sehmat pleaded.

'No. And go straight to your house. Get out.'

'Okay aunty.' Saying this sehmat went towards the main door and Vihaan's mom went in kitchen. And when she thought sehmat is gone Sehmat sneaked in Vihaan's room, but he wasn't there. And went in his washroom as it wasn't locked.And after watching that sight she was shocked, angry and everything. Vihaan and Alaaya were kissing each other.

Few minutes earlier---

Vihaan P.O.V

I went in my washroom and saw Alaaya over there.

'What are you doing here Alaaya?' I asked in a shocked way.

'Wh...What are y...you doing h...here?' She asked hesitatingly.

'This is my washroom. So you shouldn't be asking this.' I replied.

'Umm.... Actually I was with ayush. But then your mom came to keep check on him, so I hid here.' She replied.

'Can You please go out. I wanna change.'

'Umm....yeah...sure.' Alaaya headed towards door but stopped. And after a while she turned, went near Vihaan and suddenly kissed him on his lips. And just then Sehmat watched that sight.

(Do you all remember that in 13. SHIFTED OR NOT? , Alaaya was thinking about his crush. Yes all of you were correct. It was Vihaan.)

Back to the current time--

'What the heck you both are doing?' Sehmat shouted. And they both parted with a jerk.

'Sehmat, listen it's not like that! I don't know what got into her. She kissed me and I tried to....' Vihaan was trying to make her understand but she cut him.

'You tried to what? Fuck her?' Sehmat said so loudly even Vihaan's mom came upstairs. And she was about to faint to see two girls in his son's room. But sehmat caught her.

'Oh godd Vihaan! Was that only left? Your brother was like this from the beginning but you also became like him? Oh god what sins I had done earlier. And you what's your name?' His mom said in an over dramatic way.

'Sehmat.' She told her name.

'What's happening here?' Ayush came from his room. Unaware of anything.

' Ask your brother. ' His mom said and just then he noticed Alaaya there.

'Alu what are you doing here?' Ayush asked alaaya.

'Alu?' Her mother asked.

'Yes. She is my girlfriend.' Ayush replied casually.

'Oh god!!! Just save me! Oh yeah now I got to know! These are the genetic effects.... sorry..... genetic defects by your father's family.' His mom said.

'You both girls get out of my house and don't even dare to come close to both of them. And you two boys are grounded for rest of your holidays.' His mom warned Sehmat and Alaaya.

'What? No mom.' Vihaan whined.

'Shut up and start studying. And should I send a special invitation to both of your moms to pick you up.' His mom said sarcastically.

'Hey aunty ! Just chillax!' Saying this Sehmat left.

'Bye aunty.' Saying this Alaaya also left.

___________________________________________________

What do you think about this chapter?

What would be reaction of all of the protagonist after listening the actual reason of that kiss?

What would be Ayush's reaction?

Who will patch up and who will breakup?

Happily ever after or Happily Never after?

To know more keep reading crazy affection.

Thank you!

Do vote and comment!

Signing off.

Twinkle