3. F.R.I.E.N.D.S 😊

Kabir P.O.V

I got to know that me and Vihaan are in same section and luckily that spoilt brat AYUSH is in another section. I saw a beautiful girl(ahaana) staring and smiling at me so I also smiled back.Then I remembered  that this was the same girl who was sitting behind me in the bus. She was sitting on the third seat of second row with the same girl who was in the bus. She might be her sister or friend IDK. So me and Vihaan decided to sit on the third seat of third row. Just near them. Then the sports teacher arrived and asked us to gather at assembely area. We made a line and moved there so we did morning prayer and then assembely started with welcoming of new students with a long speech of our principal. We were really very bored then finally assembely got over and we went to our respective classes. Our class teacher was Ms Nidhi Sharma. She teaches maths.Then I listened some students saying that she is very strict and punishes on every small thing. But I was not having any fear because I am very good at maths.

Then our teacher arrived. So all students wished her and she greeted with a pleasent smile and she asked us to settle down.Then she said "Students so this is first day of school so we will have an introduction class only. So Ahaana you come first." Then I got to know that girl is the same girl who was staring at me. She went in front of class and started "Hello! I am Ahaana singhaniya.I am in this school from last 9 years. I am very good in sports and academics........."

She said more lines and came back to seat then teacher asked some other students to introduce themselves and after sometime my chance arrived. I introduced myself and teacher was quite impressed with me.We had some more classes then we had our recess so I asked Vihaan pointing towards ahaana  "Bro did you saw that girl isn't she cute?". He didn't replied but I noticed him staring at Sehmat. So I suggested him to talk to her for friendship and if Sehmat agrees so Ahaana will also agree for my friend request.

He agreed on my opinion and and went to Sehmat. She and Ahaana were sitting on their seats after lunch and he went there.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ahaana P.O.V 

Me and Sehmat had our lunch and and went to meet Alaaya. She too made 2-3 friends and as me and Sehmat were old students so their was no problem in making friends.But when I got to know that she made KEYA and PAKHI friends we both were quite taken aback. Because me and sehmat know how bad students they were.They were very spoilt,fights with everyone,crushes every boy and try to spoil other student.They just wanted to be center of attraction.We tried hard to make her understand but she was not understanding so we decided to tell their secrets after the school gets over.So, we invited her to our house.And came to our class and started to talk about some random stuff . Suddenly, Vihaan came to us and said "Hi! I am Vihaan"  with a handshake

"Hello! I am sehmat singhaniya" she replied back and shook hand. 

"Hi! Ahaana....Ahaana singhaniya" I said with handshake but no reply from his side because sehmat and vihaan both were sharing an eyelock then suddenely one boy shook hand with me and I was going to shout on him but when I saw who was he so I felt a bit relieved because it was Kabir...and he was my crush.

"Kabir.....Kabir khurana" he replied.I greeted him with a smile and he suddenly pinched Vihaan secretely to break their eyelock.They broke it with a jerk. But then Vihaan asked me and sehmat "Hey! We both are new in school,we don't have any friends....so would you both like to be our girlfriends?"

We all stared him with WHAT-DO-YOU-MEAN look and suddenely Kabir stumped his foot on Vihaan's and vihaan said "I mean...fri...frien...friend".