27. Shimla notice 📌

Alaaya P.O.V

I was still in the washroom, I wiped my tears and opened the door of the washroom. And went towards the table. But ayush wasn't there neither his car was parked outside. Everything was getting blurry and illusional. A sharp pain striked in my head. I closed my eyes and just then a familiar voice rang in my ears. It was my alarm's voice, I opened my eyes and just then I realised it was a dream. Not a dream it was the worst nightmare I've ever had. My forehead was sweaty even when the Air conditioner was on. Just then I realized it was already 11: 15  pm. So I got ready and sneaked from the utility door. I saw ayush inside his car. I went towards his car and opened the door of passenger seat. The journey was same as I saw in my nightmare. He was silent as usual. I was curious as usual. Ughh why the heck that that nightmare is ringing in my head again and again! He stopped the car. We stopped at a cafè but another one. It was 'ESPRESSO LOVE'. Quiet cute name. It meant express love. ❤❤❤

His footsteps were slower than mine and when he opened the door the bell jingled and to my surprise at this time of night too the cafè was almost full

His footsteps were slower than mine and when he opened the door the bell jingled and to my surprise at this time of night too the cafè was almost full. My eyes were full of sleep but his muscular body didn't let my eyelids close. We were sitting opposite each other. He was tensed and I thought my dream is gonna be true. The waiter came and asked for the order and this time I only ordered Choco latte and he ordered Vanilla latte
Shitttt he ordered same in the dream.

Ayush P.O.V

I invited alaaya as my date. Yaah! I am gonna confess my feelings again to her.

'So why are we here??' She asked.

'Umm-- Actually-- I want to tell you something.' I said hesitantly.

'I know about that!' She said which left me quiet surprised. How she got to know that I can't deny my feelings towards her? So I asked her 'You know what?'.

'I know that you have brain Tumor.' She said holding my hand and emotionally. But on the other hand I started laughing because I have no kind of tumor. Damnnn!

'Why are you laughing?' She asked in confusion.

'You are kidding right? Goshhh I don't have any stupid tumor and all.' I clarified her super lame assumption.

'What?' She asked.

'Yah I came here to tell you that I like you. ' I said her. Finally.

'What?' She asked me.

'Yahh! I do like you. So would you like to be my girlfriend again?' I asked her and her reaction was priceless.

'I would love to be.' She replied happily.

Just then the waiter arrived with our order. We talked for a while then I payed the bill and we were now in the car. We were vibing on some bollywood songs . Just then her favorite song and she sang her heart out. And then we reached under her house and she opened the door but I pulled her towards me and we shared a lip lock. And the she finally went. 

3 month passed---

Sehmat P.O.V

Everything was going good. Me and Vihaan were the most talked in whole class. It was economics class going on. All other students were focusing on the chapter but me and Vihaan were concentrating on each other. We were talking to each other by writing on the last page of register. It was fun doing that. Just then the clerk came with some forms in his folder. They were distributed among all students and just when I red that My eyes held a sudden spark of happiness. It was a trip notice to SHIMLA. Me, Vihaan and other students were very happy. The school bell rang and it was dispersal time.

In the hostel--

'Guyss I won't be going on the trip if you will not come!' I said to Allaya and Ahaana. But they both were busy in PDA with their respective boyfriends . Yah, we were in the boy's dorm with the excuse of group study. But Vihaan was not here he is getting ready in his room.

'Sehmat, you go and call Vihaan then We will talk . Okay?' Ayush said.

'Fine' I said and went to Vihaan's room . I knocked the room but no response, but the door was open so I went inside without permission and after watching the condition of room I thought I shouldn't have came here.

 I knocked the room but no response, but the door was open so I went inside without permission and after watching the condition of room I thought I shouldn't have came here

The pillows were torn. The feathers which were stuffed inside the pillows were in the air . The clothes were lying on the floor . Whole stationary was broken . The duvets and the blankets were inked with the ink of fountain pen . All boys were watching me in astonishment . But one thing that caught my attention was that ...

VIHAAN WAS JUST IN HIS BOXERS !!!!!

I turned around and Said fumbling 'I .. . should ... go right now .. . but Vihaan wear your clothes and come to Kabir's dorm . ASAP!!'

'No wait a minute Sehmat. We will go together. ' .He said wearing his jeans.

And then we went together. Then we all sat and I started talking

'Guys, Please we should go on this trip . It will be fun. ' I said but none of them except me and my Vihaan wanted to go. Just then a super amazing idea rang my head .

' Alaaya there will be a lots of amazing food to try . I 've heard a lot about Shimla food . It's Super delicious . And Shimla has best places to Shop . From handicrafts to clothes everything .' I said food because Alaaya is a very big foodie and Ahaana loves Shopping . And after listening me their faces held a big smile.

'I am in.' Alaaya said and after watching Alaaya coming then Ayush can't resist him from coming.

'I'm also in.' Ayush said.

'Then me also.' Ahaana said. But we all were waiting for Kabir's response and finally after few minutes he also agreed and now we all were gonna rock this trip. We girls were going to our hostel but just then someone pulled me towards his side and I was about to scream but then that boy kept his hand on my mousth and it was none other then Vihaan.

'Girls you both go I am coming in 5 minutes.' I said to Alaaya nd ahaana and both passed me teasing glares.

'What are you doing Vihaan? Leave me.' I said trying to come out from his grip.

'Just one thing, I wanna say! That.... those 6 days on the trip will be amazing and the nights will be sleepless.' He said, smirked and went from there and I just blushed.

---------------‐--‐‐-------------------

Hello guys!

Update after long time right?
But I still hope you enjoyed it.

And please it don't even take 1 second to press that star button so please click it.
And tell me in comments that how was it?

Thank you!
-Twinkle

XOXO
❤❤