31. The shimla story 🧭

20/ 11/ 2089

Dear diary,
Every relationship has a toxic side. But my parents have a toxic relationship. Their angry sex brought me in this world. Actually it's not their fault at all. The thing is my dad used to love a girl who broke his heart and my mom unknowingly seduced him. And they ended up having sex. And here their relationship started. They fight regularly and tbh I don't like it. But I can't do anything. And now coming to readers,  you all might be wondering who am I? How am I supposed to know all this? 
Let me tell you,  but sit back tight and listen THE SHIMLA STORY.....

Year 2021,
Shimla
St. Xavier's trip
Evening

'Sehmat yaar make it fast. Everyone is gone!!! ' Vihaan called her out. As she was trying her 7th dress.

'Accha coming! Okay what about this?' She asked as she came out in  sky blue ripped jeans, white sneakers, white simple tshirt, with a pink furry n trendy jacket with some evergreen golden westside chains.

(Reference-

'Amazing! But

'Amazing! But....' Vihaan wanted to say something but someone rang the bell. Vihaan opened the door and made a face after watching who's on the door. It was vistaar. He hated him because he is very clingy to sehmat.

'Sehmat! Make it fast yaar! Everyone is waiting for you! Omg woaah! You look se...superb!' Vistaar was going to say sexy but after watching vihaan glaring upon him he said superb. But he kept his hand on sehmat's shoulder and both came out of the room leaving vihaan inside. But sehmat came back 'hey vihaan, lock the gate before coming out!' And saying this she went. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

At Ropeway

Ayush and alaya were in one

'Ayush... ayush listen na...... baby' alaaya called him out.

'Jesus save me.... jesus help!' Just then alaya saw him chanting jesus's name with closed eyes. And she understood that he is scared of heights. She called him again and again but he wasn't listening. So she kissed her on his lips and he kissed her back. But I think they weren't lucky enough. Pakhi clicked their pictures kissing. 

*torture, torture*

When they were back on land pakhi came near them. 

'You know what there is a new couple in the town! See....' pakhi showed them the picture. 

'Fuckkk!' Alaya said under her breath.

'What the hell! Bitch delete it' ayush said to her.

'Why should I? Now I will leak this picture in the school group annnnnddddd send it to your parents! That's all!' She said with an evil smile.

'What happendd babes? Why are you wasting your time with these ls (low standard) bitches?' Keya came near Pakhi. 

'Nothing! Lets go! And you both if you don't want the torture just follow my orders.' She said.

'Nope we won't ' ayush said.

'Lemme send. ' 

'No wait! We'll do whatever you say!' Alaaya said.

'Cool! Come with me let's have a coffee and then I'll tell you.' She said and four of them went towards cafe.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In the cafe

Ahaana & kabir

'What would you like to order dear?' Kabir asked gently

'Oh why are you behaving like this?' She asked him.

'You are my date right?' He said with smirk.

'Ohk.. so I would like to have momos. With a latte.' 

'Lemme order it. Waiter!' Kabir was giving order  but just then Ahaana noticed Alaya and ayush with Pakhi. Now she was curious to know that wshat they all are doing together. She told the same to kabir but he ignored it and started talking naughty. 

But it was ringing again and again in her mind that what are they doing together.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

'Guys lets go!' Sehmat screamed in excitement.

'Shhhhh....... talk slowly.' Vistaar asked her to talk slowly because Ahaana, alaaya, sehmat, vihaan, kabir, ayush and he himself made a plan to sneak out of the lodge. They were now at the backdoor of lodge.

'Guys we have to jump from the wall.' Vistaar said.

'Wtf! Ican't jump from here. My dress is way more short.' They all turned and saw pakhi and keya.

'Wthhh! What is she doing here?' Ahana whispered in sehmat's ear.

'I dont know mahnn. I think we have to cancel the plan. ' she whispered back.

'Who called them?' Vihaan asked.

'I invited them.' Ayush said. Listening this everyone instantly showed their middle fingers to him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you so much for reading.
I know I zm updating after eternity. But I sm sorry for that. Tbh i lost interest in this book.

But now I think updates will be more frequent.

15.12.21

But first vote, share and comment your views.
Twinkle ❤