21. Home sweet Home🏡

Author P.O.V

All students were ready to go their homes. Some students' parents came some's guardians.

Ahaana and Sehmat home-

'Mom' Ahaana screamed from outside of the house.

'Mommy wassup? How are you?' Sehmat asked her mom when she opened the door. Both of them greeted their mom with a hug.

'Kiddos how are you?' Their mom asked in happiness.

' Mom we are fine what about you and dad?' Sehmat replied.

'We are fine too! How are your studies going?' Their mom asked.

' Super amazing.' Sehmat replied.

'Now you both go in your rooms and get freshen up. I'll prepare your favorite dishes.' Saying this their mother went in kitchen.

In sehmat's room--

Sehmat was lying on her bed just then her phone rang and it was of our dearest Vihaan oberoi. She got inside the blanket and started taking to him.

Vihaan-- Hi babu!!

Sehmat-- Yuckkk!!! Don't call me that! Call me baby it's better!

Vihaan- Baby is very common. Should I call you Princess??

Sehmat- Yep! Better!

Vihaan- Have you reached home?

Sehmat- Yes. You?

Vihaan- Yeah.

They were talking and sehmat was inside the blanket so she didn't noticed the housemaid. The housemaid was sweeping the floor. And just then she listened sehmat saying

Sehmat- Yeah I really like coffee too. Let's do one thing , let's bunk tomorrow's lecture and meet for coffee date.

Vihaan- Which lecture?

Sehmat- Ohoo My mom and your mom will admit us in coaching. Don't you know?

Vihaan- No. How did you get to know?

Sehmat- I listened my mom talking to your mom.

Vihaan- Let's leave them. I love you.

Sehmat- I love you t......

Just then the maid pulled blanket and sehmat dropped the phone and acted like she was in dreams. And the maid was darn clever. So she went to shagun (sehmat's mother).

Housemaid- Ma'am your big daughter is saying I love you and all to someone on phone.

Shagun- This is impossible!!

Housemaid- I have listened.

Shagun- Okay! You go and do your work.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Singhaniya family was having lunch. And after lunch ahaana went to sleep. Whereas sehmat and shagun were sitting in sehmat's room. Sehmat was making a ppt on her laptop just then shagun went outside and came back after 20 minutes. She was holding a small and cute puppy in her hands. It was an adorable sight to watch. Sehmat was so surprised to see that cute creature . She named it Bella. Shagun sat near Sehmat and shagun started chatting in her group 'GOSSIPS AND RUMOURS'. Sehmat was playing with bella just then Alaaya video called her on laptop. She attended it. Shagun wasn't visible in the camera area and Alaaya wasn't aware that shagun is in sehmat's room.(note it.)

Sehmat- Hi!

Alaaya- Hello! Oh what's that it's so cute.

(Alaaya said indicating towards bella.)

Crazy Affectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें