28. The Untold Crises 💸

Shagun- Sehmat and Ahaana's mom
Nihaar- Ahaana and Sehmat's dad

Shagun P.O.V

'If all this loss continues then we'll have to sell our penthouse and farmhouse.' Nihaar said in a cracking voice.

'Nihaar be strong! We'll come up with a solution. ' I said him to make him feel motivated.

'But what will we tell Sehmat and Ahaana?' He asked me, which made me feel worried too.

'We should keep it a secret for now.' I said him as I don't want to make the girls tensed.

'Yah its better.' Nihaar said hugging me.

Meanwhile in the school

Ahaana P.O.V

'Mam we at least need a holiday for shopping and for taking fee and consent for the trip. So please mam announce a week's holiday.' I said to the principal.

'But girls next month, right after your trip the exam preps will commence. So we can't allow a 2 week vacation.' She replied me.

'Mam why?? We will study after the trip. I give you the guarantee of that.' Alaaya said. Yes, you guessed it right. Me, Alaaya and Sehmat are in principal's office and convincing her to give holiday for shopping. But she is adamant on her decision but I am also Ahaana Singhaniya. I'll convince her.

'Mam please. I can't wear my old clothes anymore. ' I said to the principal with puppy dog eyes and just then I noticed Sehmat lost in her own thoughts. And I shook her with my elbows.

'Yes mam what will Vihaan.... I mean the other kids will think about us.' She said with a plenty mistake in her sentence .

'Yes mam. We've also completed our syllabus. You know like I am done with Chemistry with Ayush. In physics I've done law of attraction with him. And biology is left a bit, so I will complete it on the trip. Late nights in the room.' She the stupid said blushing and the principal fake coughed to bring her back from her thoughts.

(Yo Jasly shippers! Spam the comment section. )

'I mean in coaching, we've completed it. ' She said fumbling.

'But till I remember, You are in humanities right? So how you did science???' the principal said being the wiser.

'Mam we are sorry for the shit-' Sehmat was saying but the principal stopped her.

'Language!!!'

'I mean sorry for these both. But please let us go. Pleaseeee!!' Sehmat said with puppy dog and moist eyes. First I thought it won't work but it did. It really did!

'Thank you! Thank you so much mam!!' I said jumping in joy.

'Girls! Maintain discipline and go to your respective dorms!' She ordered and we happily went.

Vihaan P.O.V

'I don't know why they went to that oldie principal.' I said to ayush and Kabir. But they both were busy in playing that shittt C.O.D.

'Guys!!!' I said in a dull tone.

'Hmmm.....' Ayush said dragging his so called "Hmm" word.

'Okay bro do one thing! Go to girls' dorm and check whether they've came or not. And if they came call us.' Kabir said.

'Yah I am the stupid sitting here.' I said in annoying tone.

'Yah.' Ayush said to me which made me more frustrated.

After a long break of silence I decided to go to Sehmat's room. Atleast by seeing her face my mood will brighten up.

When I reached Sehmat's room all three girls were packing their clothes and accessories.