29. Jealous Alaaya?? 😜

(Author- Can you guys just click that damn star button. Do you even know how much efforts it takes to write a single chapter. DM mei toh sab request krte ho- "Update soon! " "I love your book update soon"! Kya ghanta love? Almost harr chapter pe 100+ views hai. Tum logon mei se agar 40-50 bhi agar vote karoge toh motivation milega likhne ka. And as I told you, now I am mean and bitch so aage aage chapter mei dekho hota hai kya. And definitly Jasly will be disappeared and so will Sartik and Ranlia.
Y

ou might hate me for this but that's what the author wants! VOTES!

BTW
This book crossed 10k reads. Thank you so much for that!)

Chapter continues below-

Ayush P.O.V

I am so excited for this trip. Nobody could estimate my happiness. I was in my car with my driver and influencer brother. He was busy with posting his so called candid pictures. And I am here looking at my watch again and again. We have to reach school's city office till 7 pm. As the buses are their only. Yah, buses. Some extremely posh kids like my brother and his girlfriend thought we'll be going by flights. But I am not like that. I am a simple gay, I mean guy! It's already 6: 45 p.m and our driver is driving damnnnn slow! I don't think that we'll be able to go on this trip.
'Shyam uncle, please drive fast! We have to reach city office today itself.' I said him.
But in response he just smirked and said
'Kiddo even I wanna drive fast but your parents have asked me to drive carefully. '.
'They said you to drive carefully not slowly. ' I said in a pissed tone.
'What problem you have doggo? ' Vihaan asked laughing.
'First of all you are a dog, not me and secondly you were very interested in this trip. Right? So what happened now? ' I curiously questioned him.
'See all I want is to hook up with Sehmat. That's why I am acting like an excited bird.' He said with a devil chuckle.

'Such vulgar brother I have! ' I said with a sigh.
'I'm not vulgar, You are.' He said which made me angry.

'Umm... We've reached!! ' Then the driver interrupted our stupid convo.

'Thank you! And now you can go back to house. ' I said to the driver.

'But your father said to stay here until the bus leaves. ' He said with fake innocence.

'See there are so many children and teachers. We'll handle. ' Vihaan said. At least we agreed on one thing.

'Okay!' Saying this he finally left.

Vihaan P. O. V

To be honest, I wasn't interested in this so called trip. It's just I wanna have sex with Sehmat. Nothing else. We are close to each other and I am hundred and ten percent sure she will say yes for this.
When we stepped out of the car my eyes just searched for her. Nothing else. Just then I noticed a girl in Lilac hoodie and black jeans. The cap of hoodie covering her messy hair. Which really looked very cute. And it was

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Keya (ananya)

(Who thought Sehmat?? Don't lie.)

Just then I remembered --
(Flashback to shopping day.)

I, Alaaya and Ayush came together for shopping and Kabir went with Sehmat and Ahaana. Ayush was in Benetton 's store and we were in Zara. Just then I got Ayush's call.

(On call)

Ayush - Bro come to subway at the first floor. Because I am damnnnn hungry.

Vihaan- Ugh no! I don't want to eat subway's sandwich. I hate it.

(But author lovessssss subway's sandwiches .)

Ayush- Ugh fine... You're in which store???

Vihaan- Zara!! On third floor. And now come here we can go to Dominos.

Ayush- Fine I'm coming!!

Vihaan- Cool!

(Ayush cuts the call.)

'What did Ayush said? ' Alaaya asked me.
' Yah he's coming. No need to worry. ' I said to Alaaya.
'Yaah better. ' Alaaya said.

She went on the billing counter and just bumped into someone. And it was Keya. Looking pretty! They both started their convo which was inaudible. I went there and Keya literally jumped on me and my back was about to break.

'Oh my godd Vihaan!!!!!' She was soooooo over dramatic. Just then My so called ex came. Pakhi.
She was only left. Right??

Thank god Sehmat is not here otherwise she would've eaten me alive.

Just then Ayush also came. And Pakhi jumped on him like he is her boyfriend.

'So what are you doing here? ' Alaaya asked Keya and Pakhi.

'Actually we have a school trip to Shimla. So just for shopping. You? ' I was shocked to listen that they are also going to Shimla. Okay fine some hot galss!!!

'Oh cool we are also going to Shimla for school trip. ' Ayush said and Pakhi was just clinging to him which made me smirk and alaays wss jealous af.

'Jealous alaaya?' I asked her.

'No. I am not an over posessive girlfriend.' She said but I knew she was jealous.

Back to present-

I went near Keya and hugged her and she also hugged me back. But just then I felt a dangerous stare on me. And I broke the hug and saw Sehmat glaring at me. Fuckk! I was dead.

'Students! Get into the buses! We are getting late. ' Keya's teacher screamed. And she went, but she agsin came and kissed me on my cheek. Now I just have to do one thing. Tolerate Sehmat's anger.

'Students! Get in!' Now our teacher also screamed.

Everyone rushed into bus. Sehmat was looking fuckin' pretty with grumpy face. She was sitting with Ahaana and listening to music. Poor Ahaana she wanted to sit near Kabir but Sehmat forcefully asked her to sit there.

'Ahaana get up! ' I said tk Ahaana. And she agreed to get up. But when sehmat glared her and she again sat down.

'Just go to hell Vihaan. ' She said to me which was audible to almost every student.

'Come bro here's the hell. ' Ayush said.

******

The end

Who's your favorite character?

Did you liked this chapter?

Do you think that Vihaan and Sehmat's fight will be over?

The trouble is here! Keya, pakhi and Amey! Do you think they will create mess in their life?

Keep reading!
And keep voting!!
-Twinkle