Fight at Level 0 (not canon)

A/N: This is kind of a bonus chapter. You don't have to read it and it doesn't add any value to the story. It's the upcoming fight from Jisha's POV but it doesn't really make sense if it was canon. I don't want to delete it because I like some of the quotes in here.

*One versus seven. Hopefully they don't bore me too much.*

Though she was outnumbered to this degree, Jisha was unfazed. After all, the more players she could kill, the more money she could earn. So to say she was unfazed wasn't entirely accurate - she was motivated by the piles of cash strolling the cemetery.

The moment she stepped through the entrance, Jisha received a system message.

*>System message: You are now entering a War Zone. >Expand for details.*

Jisha was already familiar with the concept of a War Zone, so she didn't need to read further. However, the people around her didn't think the same.

"Hey, it's dangerous in there!"

"Get out of there, you'll die. Don't you know what a War Zone is?"

"Ah... I saw her standing there but I didn't think she would actually go in."

"I guess she really doesn't know what a War Zone is..."

"Girl, what are you doing?! Those guys are just going to gang up on you and take everything you have!"

*Ah, looks like the peanut gallery is here.*

If there was one thing Jisha enjoyed in life, it was the peanut gallery underestimating her abilities.

*I wonder what faces they'll make after I'm done with them.*

Jisha reveled in their panic as she approached the seven players in the center of the cemetery.

"Bren, we can't find anything else. I think we've picked everything up."

"Hmm... I guess it doesn't really matter. After we level up, we won't need these starter items anyway."

"That's true. Why don't we just throw them away now, then?"

*...!*

"Wait wait wait wait wait!"

After hearing the words "throw them away", Jisha could no longer stay calm.

*Don't they know how much money they're throwing out? ... Oh, yeah, they don't...*

At her panicked yells, the group turned around to face her.

"What's this? A little girl came to play?"

"Those starter items. Instead of throwing them away, you should just give them to me."

"...?"

"Hahahahaha...!"

After a moment of confused stares from the group, they burst out into laughter.

"Is that a joke? You should become a comedian. You'd be the funniest woman in history."

"I know, right? It's already funny enough that she wants to collect garbage, but it's even funnier that she wants to take stuff from us!"

"Girl, who are you even with?"

"With? I'm alone."

"..."

"... Hey, are you serious?"

"I guess... she isn't joking? This isn't even funny anymore. Let's just get rid of her."

"One more kill, and let's report to the club president!"