vs Stein

*Let's see... 3, 6, 9, 12 players, huh? They really don't waste any time.*

Jisha was a bit annoyed when she was "ambushed" by these players, but when she realized Stein and Castle were in the mix, she perked up a bit.

She'd heard of Stein from Brookie and the four friends who claimed to be from the guild "Asunder"; he was supposedly the leader.

And Castle, well... He'd just disappeared after Jisha's War Zone battle.

*That kid... Why did he ignore my guild invitation? I'll have to give him a stern lecture about ignoring girls' messages!*

Jisha narrowed her eyes and observed the projectiles headed her way.

Out of six projectiles, four were physical while two were magical.

*Six ranged units... They're perfectly balanced. Are they here specifically for me?*

This situation was unlikely to be coincidental. She wasn't surprised that the news of the "Uval Spawn Battle", as it would eventually be called, had spread to nearby players.

Guild leaders, especially those of front-running guilds, were keen on picking up important and unusual information about pretty much anything. That battle footage could be considered as both...

By inspecting their levels, it was likely that Asunder was also a guild that focused on exploring the edge of Synergy.

The current leaders of the leveling scoreboard were level 9, and the players in front of her were level 7 or 8. They weren't far behind, which meant that they were most likely twice-evolved.

At level 5, six additional classes were available to players.

From the melee side, there were Fracasiers, Batonistas, and Neophyte Battle Magi.

On the ranged side, there were Pitchers, Slingshotters, and Neophyte Mages.

Of the 12 players, there seemed to be 2 of each type.

These 12 players had a poor encirclement since Jisha was located at the cave entrance. She had ample room to retreat backwards, but that would unlikely be unnecessary.

Despite this, their attacks were well-coordinated.

Though the melees weren't in range yet, the six projectiles covered all her escape options and left little space to dodge.

That's right - *little* space... not *no* space. Though any ordinary opponent would likely have been hit, Jisha was anything but ordinary.

Simply by abusing the darkness of the cave's shadows, the ranged attacks weren't as precise as they could have been.

She weaved through the attacks, raised her weapon, and counterattacked.

---

*>Quaterniana: Pitcher downed!*

*Damn...*

Fae Sol, or what was assumed to be Fae Sol since the name and level were concealed, seamlessly waltzed through the hail of bullets and fired a counterattack to boot.

Stein nearly doubted his eyes. His evaluation of Fae Sol increased by a notch.

Originally, he thought he could overwhelm her with sheer numbers. After all, 12 was more than 7. On top of that, each of their individual skills was higher than that of the 7 in the Uval Cemetery.

However, he quickly realized he was mistaken. Stein was a versatile commander - he quickly adapted to this situation.

*>Stein: Mage unit, take cover behind melees. Pitch unit, stay at mid range. Sling unit, keep your distance!*