1v7 Domination (2)

The first one to notice something wrong was Allux.

*>Allux: Bren's dead. I'll be taking command.*

*>Molotov: What?? How?*

It didn't take long for the Clan to recognize the odd circumstances surrounding his death.

Bren had simply died way too fast!

*>Allux: I don't know! How would I? Look for yourself!*

The group chat had status symbols next to their names. "Brent" was a light gray, indicating that he was not alive. However, in the next second, it turned green.

*>Brent: I've respawned and am trying to make my way back. Obviously, since I'm not there, Allux is in command.*

*>Adverse: What happened?*

*>Brent: She attacked me in a way where each hit did 5 damage. I'm not sure how. Anyway, try to engage her when you're level 1. You'll have a significant stat advantage. No matter what she pulls, it'll be impossible for her to kill you.*

*>Allux: Roger. Finding her is top priority. Since she went on the offensive, she shouldn't be trying to escape. Search the nearby area. Break formation and search in pairs! Don't get caught out alone.*

*>All: Yes!*

Bren had immediately respawned in the Safe Zone of the hamlet and was rushing over to the fight as quickly as possible. He had lost all of the experience that they had worked so hard to collect, but it wasn't the end of the world. As long as they killed Fae and reclaimed some of it, it would still be worth it. Even if he wasn't any closer to level 1, the rest of the Clan would be.

*I was so close to leveling up, too...*

He was blindsided a few mere moments before leveling up. For better or for worse, there was no death timer at level 0, allowing him to respawn instantly and communicate with his team.

Even though Bren had died, good news reached the ears of the Clan.

*>Ryozaki: ... Level up.*

Ryozaki had leveled up!

Liuzhi, who was right next to Ryozaki, was almost blinded by the white light exuded by Ryozaki.The rest of the clan, who couldn't see him directly, also witnessed the phenomenon in that area.There was also one more observer on the battlefield who bore witness to the sight.

---

*Yup. There it is...*

Jisha observed one of her foes level up. This meant that the rest would shortly follow, which was bad news.