vs Shock Collar

*... Do they really think they're out of line of sight?*

Jisha counted at least 15 players attempting to sneak past her into the forest. Many of those players had tried to sneak behind trees or buildings, but she easily spotted them.

On top of that, there were a couple that were simply walking in the same direction as her.

*I assume that's for no reason at all. Probably just a coincidence. Maybe Lujen can join me on my stroll, too? We could have a nice cup of tea at a one of the restaurants in Inkling Village.*

Jisha tallied up the suspicious players she had seen.

*About 18 currently in the forest right now, and Lujen's tailing me. Hm...*

Though it wouldn't be impossible for her to take all of them out without the Nightwalker, it would be difficult. Jisha was only level 7 while the rest of the players were either level 1 or 2.

*Well, Lujen's 3, but I can save him for last.*

Though this sounded like a large level gap, in reality, the stat differences between low level players were fairly small. As one leveled up, base stats increased by a certain percentage. At the higher levels, this percentage would become enough to significantly impact base stats. However, right now, each level would only give you around 1 additional point in each base stat.

Her real advantages were that she had a better weapon and superior combat ability.

Jisha continued walking leisurely through the forest. After all, she was comfortable right now. She had just purchased some new ammo, a secondary weapon, and a larger map. On top of that, the frontier shop happened to have a couple snacks for travel as well, which was quite the bonus.

*19 enemies nearby? Who cares? Trekking to the nearest village has never felt more relaxing!*

And though Jisha had counted 19, she failed to notice one more that was following from much further behind.

---

*>Lujen: I'm still trailing her. She's probably 30 metron away from the formation. Is everything in place?*

*>Axis Jack: We're lying in wait.*

*>Lujen: Perfect. Once she walks into the encirclement, the ranged units will distract her while the melee units will close in from behind! We'll begin on my signal.*

So far, everything was proceeding smoothly. All that was left to be done was to put the final nail in the coffin.

*>Lujen: On my mark, a couple of the ranged units will reveal their positions. Make sure you have her attention!*

As the victim approached the center of the encirclement, Luden counted down in his head.

*25 metron...*

*20 metron...*

*15... ???*

But as she approached the 15 metron mark, something unexpected happened.

*That's... what is that?*

The player was holding an item that looked very similar to the Wooden Slingshot that was on sale at the auction. The only visible difference was its color. Rather than being wooden, it was a solid gold.

*-122*

But by the time Luden processed this information, he noticed that the player had already fired the weapon!

*She was able to draw her weapon and fire it that quickly?*

*>Axis Jack: What just happened? How were we detected?? Everyone, rush her at once!*