Shahar's Nightwalker

*There, there, and... there.*

Jisha was busy collecting loot. It was very simple to collect it from the locations of the five people who were standing in a circle, and the system allowed players to pick up large quantities of loot quickly as long as they were in a small area. She had already picked up Bren's and Ryozaki's loot from the initial kills, so the only thing left to do was to walk towards her initial goal, reveling in her inventory numbers.

*>Inventory*

*>Melee Starter Stick: 11*

*>Ranged Starter Pellet: 302*

*>Shahar's Token: 1*

The number of level 0 items was incomprehensible for a single player. It didn't seem like a lot, and it wasn't... for now. In the far future, level 0 items would be far rarer. Level 0 items were incredibly useless past level 0. If you had evolved your class at least once (which every player was required to do eventually), these starter items would only do 1 HP of damage at maximum.

Jisha sighed.

*I would love to sit here and farm kills... But it doesn't seem likely that anyone will come in here at this point.*

Every War Zone had a special spectator feature, and by now, people had probably figured out how to use it. If people were watching what was going on, they would have seen everything; it was unlikely that someone would voluntarily march to their death.

*But... it's possible. Maybe someone will be like "she got lucky!" and... you know.*

That's what she was hoping for, but hope was not a plan. If it happened, then it would be fantastic, but Jisha couldn't bet on it.

*Anyway, I have something more important to pick up...*

She had arrived at the destination she originally planned for - Shahar's tombstone.

From the outside, it didn't look any different from the thousands of other tombstones in the cemetery. The only noticeable difference was that it was the tallest one in the Zone by a small margin.

When Jisha walked up to it, a small, circular engraving manifested at its base. The engraving was an identical but concave image of what Jisha was now holding in her hand - Shahar's emblem, a phoenix flying towards a crescent moon.

Anyone would know what to do at this point.

*Here goes nothing...*

Jisha placed the token face down so that the token fit snugly into the engraving. After a second, the token embedded itself into the stone, and the emblem engraved itself into the surface.

*>System message: Quest complete: Grave Robbery.*

*>System message: Level up!*

*>Name: Fae Sol*

*>Class: Ranged*

*Level: 1 -> 5 (+4)*

*>HP: 100 -> 107 (+7)*

*>MP: 100 -> 107 (+7)*

*>Atk: 10 -> 11 (+1)*

*>Def: 0*

She hadn't leveled up again from killing 7 players, but she had been very close. And now, this quest filled up that small bit to level 2 and filled it up 3 more times after that, putting her at 2% of the way through level 5.