Preparing to Leave Uval

*Let's see... Cinnamon Buns, Cinnamon Ariosha... Hell, I could eat a raw cinnamon stick at this point. But that might not be a good idea.*

Jisha was sitting at a booth, ordering copious amounts of food to stock up on consumables for her journey. At this point in the game, it was impossible for normal players to even think about heading to another location, but Jisha was almost ready.

The natural rate of HP recovery in the wild was slow. As of now, Safe Zones were the only feasible place to recover quickly, and there wouldn't be one for a while where Jisha was headed.

*That's right! They're consumables for recovery! I'm not addicted to cinnamon sweets!*

She justified these sweet purchases in her mind, but she knew deep down how dangerous these types of addictions could be.

Synergy wasn't real life, yet it didn't feel far off from it. As technology advanced, sensations would become more and more realistic. In the far future, it may even be possible for virtual worlds to feel "more real" than the real one.

In a way, virtual worlds could discard the negative aspects of reality while only keeping the positive ones. For example, you could eat as many sweets as you wanted in Synergy without consuming an excessive amount of calories. And since nothing physical was affected, every bite tasted like the first.

Sweets were innocent, but what about other highly addictive pleasures, like sex or hard drugs?

Sure, nothing was physically addictive, but psychologically, it was a whole different story.

Jisha looked at the massive Cinnamon Bun she was holding as if it represented the sins of mankind.

It was bigger than both of her hands.

*The developers of this game... Are pretty sadistic.*

As she contemplated the future of morality, she noticed three players enter the building. They, along with a fourth that was already inside, blocked her escape from the booth.

*Two blonde, two black-haired. I can easily leave if I want, but I wonder what business they have with me?*

She pulled down the hood of her Nightwalker so they could recognize her face.

Of course, Jisha recognized them as the "Asunder" players that attempted to block her from entering the restaurant.

The blonde girl, Ivonna, spoke up before Jisha could even say anything.

"So it *is* you. What org are you a part of?"

"None."

"Really? Then join our group."

*Huh?*

Jisha was surprised at first, but it was obvious once she thought about it. Anyone would want to recruit a highly skilled player to their Guild or org. It was no different from what Jisha herself was doing with the Sun Dragons.

"Sorry, I'll have to decline."

This was probably the first of many recruitment offers she was going to receive, so she would have to get used to saying this.

"Then we'll force you to join!"

The blonde guy, Yaele, was clearly dissatisfied with her response.

"You... Are you guys a bunch of idiots?"

"What did you say?"

Jisha was even more surprised at Yaele's response.

"Give me 3 good reasons I should join."