1v7 Domination (1)

At this moment, Jisha was on top of a tombstone in the Uval Cemetery, close to one of the corners of the War Zone. She was currently being chased by seven enemies, four of which were ranged and could easily hit her from this position.

Why was she in such a vulnerable position?

*Where is it...*

She was looking for something.

What was she looking for? Well...

*>System message: Quest Information.*

*>Name: Grave Robbery*

*>Description: The adopted daughter of the late Shahar has given you the key to a certain tombstone. Open it to see what's inside.*

*>Rating: F*

Of course, it was Shahar's tombstone.

*I swear it was around here somewhere.*

The quest was ranked F, but that didn't mean it could be completed in a few seconds. There was no combat difficulty, either, but that didn't imply no difficulty whatsoever. F rank quests weren't so simple in the early game.

In the early stages of Synergy, basically everything was ranked F, whether it was items or quests. An F ranked quest would still be difficult for someone of a low level, and could even be impossible for a level 0. As players leveled up, they would be able to tackle higher and higher ranked quests. Though a quest that was ranked D was currently impossible for everyone, leveling up would inherently make said quest easier. In the near future, a rank D quest would become the player base's average capability, and they would soon surpass that as well.

Anyway, Jisha was currently searching for her objective atop this vantage point, hoping to jog her memory.

*Hm... That pattern of tombstones looks familiar. I'm starting to remember the layout around here.*

Unlike normal cemeteries, which had tombstones in orderly rows, the Uval Cemetery's tombstones were arranged in a seemingly random layout. If looked at from far above, they would create something akin to pixel art of Shahar's emblem, though this wouldn't be discovered for a long time.

Finding a pattern in a patch of tombstones that she thought was familiar, she hopped off where she stood after taunting her pursuers, rolling to avoid fall damage.

*Though... "Playtime's over?" That sounds like some sort of chuuni line I would spout when I was 12 or 13.*

"...! Find her!"

A panicked voice sounded out, which Jisha recognized as Bren's.

*You thought you could lock me down in a corner of the map, huh? If it was anyone else, though, it would have worked...*