Second Class Evolution

*>System message: Commencing class evolution.*

*Well... This is something else.*

The blue sky was crystal clear, and the lush green grass spread out in all directions with no obstructions as far as the eye could see. There was no wind and the temperature and humidity was ideal for humans.

That's right - Fae Sol was transported from a place with buildings and sparse trees to a place with no buildings or trees whatsoever.

This class evolution quest was a more "true" version; you would be transported to a temporary dimension for the sole purpose of completing the quest.

*>Evolution requirements: Using Adroit Ranged Pellets, strike the target at least 5/10 times.*

*>Dispensing quest items:*

*>Adroit Ranged Pellet: 10*

Thankfully, this quest didn't require the use of personal items. The system was generous enough to give her the necessary items to complete the task.

A target appeared roughly 5 metron away from where Jisha was standing. It appeared to be a standard modern archery target. As a ranged weapon fanatic, she obviously knew what this meant. It was 122 centimetron in diameter with the center being 130 centimetron off the ground. The face of the target was also tilted at a 15 degree angle. In a standard competition, the yellow center represented 10 points, and each ring outside of it was worth 1 less point.

*They're really going easy on me for the first quest. Hmm... The rules only say I need to hit the target, but they don't specify how I need to do it.*

After experiencing many class evolution quests in her past life, Jisha knew that there would sometimes be bonus opportunities hidden within the temporary dimension. Exploiting loopholes in the quest's rules was one way to achieve these bonuses.

The first thing she tried was moving closer. Even though the target was only 5 metron away, moving closer would still exponentially increase the odds of hitting the target.

However, there was an invisible barrier blocking her way, rendering the attempt useless.

*Well, that's to be expected. Let's see... Is this skill as useless as I think it is?*

*>Skill: Targeted Throw*

*>Description: Throw an item at the system's designated target.*

*>Rank: Level 1, Common*

*>Cooldown: 3 seconds*

*Yup. Doesn't look like I'll be using it.*

Jisha knew exactly what this skill was. In fact, it was a very useful skill for new players. All you had to do was set a target in your mind and the system would move your body for you, throwing an item with pinpoint precision.

Body movement in Synergy was not too different from real life, so players who didn't have great control of their body would benefit from assistance from an external aid.

However, who were we talking about here? For Jisha, using a beginner-level skill like Targeted Throw would only be restricting. Why would an expert cyclist ride with training wheels?

*Looks like I'll just do this quest normally. If my hunch is correct, I should be able to complete it with a Tribulation score of over 100% anyway.*

With an Adroit Pellet in her hand, Jisha wound up her throw like a professional pitcher and let loose at a target that was virtually right next to her.

She heard a satisfying *ding* as the pellet struck the bulls-eye, and the target moved approximately 5 metron back.

*>11%*