38

Iris jolted to the sound of a phone call. She groggily answers it : "Hello?"

"Good Morning Ms Morningstar, this is your wake up call from Hawks. He wants you and Mr Tokoyami to meet him in front of the building in 20 minutes. Have a nice day!"

"Thank you, Mia, you too." She recognized the sweet voice from yesterday evening. The sun was brightly shining through the windows, even past the curtains which were not thick enough to block out the sun, to Iris' distaste. She forced herself off the bed, not bothering to make it as she is supposed to do. Iris picks up her phone as she puts a device that brushed her teeth for her in her mouth, like the early bird she is, clearly doing her chores in the morning. Katsuki had replied to her texts from last night.

Sukiii

Oi, dumbass, u awake? Morning.

Good morningg, miss you

Already? After only one night?

Yup, u are too, don't deny

Perhaps

Someone's in a good mood today. What happened? Did Kaminari fall down the stairs or smt?

Ha, I wish. Wdym, my mood is always fine!

Suree

Wtv, what are u doing

Getting ready for breakfast with Hawks apparently, idk whats next tho. U?

Breakfast with loud dunce face, soy sauce and racoon eyes

Ig they're just trying to match your tone

what!?

hihi. Tell them I say hi

you text thwhduduwjwk

katsuki? u okay? did u have a stroke?

HI IRIS IT'S MINA I MISS YOU STAY SAFE WITH HAWKS BYE LOVE YA BESTIEEE YWGFWUYE

LOL MINA BYE

Sorry, pink ripped the fucking phone out of my hands

How are ur provisional license classes so far?

Fine i guess

I see, do ur best so u can join me~

You bet ur ass i will

Ik! gtg now Suki, talk to you later. Say hi to everyone for me pls

k, take care, idiot

byee

bye

Iris met up with Tokoyami down the halls and they exited the agency together, all geared up with their hero costumes. Hawks was waiting for them outside just as they were told. "Hey kiddos, ready for your first day? We're gonna have some breakfast first though."

"Where are we going, Hawks?"

"It's a surprise! Get ready to take off!" A large crowd had watched the number 3 hero and his students fly off into the sky. It was a bit harder to fly than last nigh for some reason. Iris and Tokoyami both had some trouble keeping their balance and matching their speed up with their mentor's. Plus, the sun in the sky made it harder to see what was straight ahead. Hawks quickly took notice of their struggles.